*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beth hears a voice...
  2. Beth
  3. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2819748-Beth-hears-a-voice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Beth hears a voice...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beth hears a voice...

    by: Mr. George
Beth stood still, having to strain to hear the voice. The creaking of the floorboards more than enough to drown out the voice. Tilting her head this way and that like a confused puppy, she worked out where the voice came from.

Walking quickly across the room, she found the door stuck in the frame. Having to put all her strength into opening it. It squealed in protest, opening temptingly close to wide enough. Another couple of heaves allowed her to squeeze through the gap she'd made.

Finding her jeans already smeared with something black and oily, she avoided touching her jeans. The instinct to run her hand through the stain, and sniff it was strong. But, already the smell was starting to stink, being both chemical and strong.

Carefully, she peeled off the jeans before the... whatever seeped through to her skin.

It left her feeling less than fully dressed. With only a one-piece swimsuit to wear. She'd revealed her crop top, was just the upper part of her swimsuit.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/5f/25/...

She felt oddly more at ease, as she descended the wooden stairs slowly. There was a sound of water lapping, and each step she half expected a splash to announce she'd reached it.

She reached the bottom of the stairs, with a start and without getting wet. Moonlight spilled in through wide, low windows. Revealing a swimming pool. Quite small, but large enough to swim a few strokes.

Smiling to herself, she thought it was perfect timing a chance to rinse any of that stuff off and be sure she wasn't going to be poisoned by the oily slick she'd been smeared by.

Sitting on the edge of the pool, she was surprised to find it was comfortably warm. So she lowered her legs fully into the water. Splashing the water over her thighs. It still felt clean, too. Easing herself off the side, she was startled to find she was at the deep end, as her head vanished beneath the surface before her feet hit the bottom of the pool.

She hadn't intended to swim. Struggling to get out, quite where she'd entered, she felt an crack. Decided against straining, Beth swam towards the ladder. Swimming was odd, having to pass through parts that were entirely unlit. She reached the ladder. It creaked as she ascended. But despite it's protests survived to let her out the pool.

Quivering from the cold, the water streaked from her body. Belatedly, she realised she didn't have a towel. Not here, and probably no-one had brought one at all.

Scraping the excess water from her skin, Beth thought she felt... fuller figured? The muted light made it impossible to be sure. Her wet feet slapping over the chill ceramic until she found an area that was reasonably well lit.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/a0/11/...

Again, she was half sure she was broader in the hips. Getting more sure, as she turned to admire her body from different angles. It didn't make sense, so she tried to dismiss it as insecurity.

Walking to the base of the stairs, another crack was clearer this time. Unmuffled by the water, she felt her hips widen. She felt the extra heft of her rump swelling fuller, rounder, heavier, firmer.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/b9/f6/...

Admiring her legs, they appeared longer too. Though her ankles ached. The ache eased, as she slipped her heels back on. The angle wasn't too great, but she felt instantly better.

Bending, stretching she tried to ease whatever tension was in her muscles. Sinking down, she crouched to warm her upper legs. She couldn't help but run her hand over that beautifully exposed flank.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/f1/3e/...

Beth wobbled uncertainly, as she went to stand up. Her muscles refusing to obey. Spreading her arms wide for balance, she avoided falling on her ass. Then she felt something else. A warmth spread from her belly upwards. A tension, excitement... arousal... she wasn't sure what... But, it made her bust tingle, as it craved attention.

As Beth's hands came up to gently massage the girls. Play a little in the dark with her nips. She looked guiltily up the steps to ensure she didn't have an audience.

Relieved no-one was there. A sensual gasp was ripped from her, before she could go to work. Her bust surged, pressing relentlessly forward, growing fuller and heavier. The friction as her nipples brushed against the inside of her suit, was just too much for her.

Shuddering, she settled until the wave of ecstacy passed. This time, the change wasn't subtle. She was much bigger, bustier... and with a fuller ass to balance.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/75/91/...

She sat there trying to comprehend what was going on.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2819748-Beth-hears-a-voice