*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2830599-Continue-down-the-candle-lit-path
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Continue down the candle lit path.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Continue down the candle lit path.

    by: Unknown
Carrie choose to continue down the path as she was too far in it to back out now. Also she had no idea what would happen if she went back the way she came. She continued onward for while longer until she saw one of her buttons fly off her shirt. She then decided to assess the damage caused by the hallway.

By now her clothes were clinging on to her body trying to stay on for dear lift, she could now see a prominent tummy through the spaces between the buttons. Her bra was very uncomfortable so she took it off causing her breasts to jiggle freely causing relief for her. she then re-buttoned her tight shit with great difficulty. Her panties were also an area of issue for being tight around her waist, but ultimately decided to leave then on. She also took out her phone to see how her face looked on the camera and saw that there was a prominent second chin.

After looking at the damage caused by the hallway Carrie looks to see if there is an exit to the hallway. What does she see?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She sees a door down the way.

*Noteb*
2. All she sees is a never ending hallway.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2830599-Continue-down-the-candle-lit-path