*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3128079-A-Potion-From-A-Friend-Why-Not-Carrie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Carrie decides to drink the bottle, after all a friend made it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A Potion From A Friend? Why Not Carrie?

    by: Unknown
Carrie looks at the strange fluid in the bottle. Part of her wants to ignore the fluid and continue onward, but she knows that the cursed hallway will rob more of her height if she does. She has no choice but to ingest what Stacey left behind. “Okay here we ….come on you stupid cork!”

With a loud pop, the cork is removed nearly toppling Carrie out of the chair she was kneeling it. Slowly Carrie uses her small hands to lift the glass to her lips, excepting a horrid taste to go down her throat. However, it was creamy, thick, and tasted of cinnamon making Carrie widen her eyes in shock momentary before continuing to drink the strange drink down. “Is this coffee creamer, perhaps some kind of really thick milk? Regardless it tastes good.”

It does not take the two foot tall woman long to drink the strange concoction, a small unladylike burp escaping her throat before a sigh. A half a minute passes as Carrie gets out of the chair, sadly she does not see her line of sight getting any higher or her clothing fitting any better than a tent on her body.“No changes?”

Suddenly her chubby stomach grumbles loudly, making Carrie grab her tent of a white shirt quickly as it continues to grumble and groan clearly disagreeing with the thick fluid she put in there. “My…s-stomach... it hurts.”

A stomach cramp suddenly assails Carrie as her guts bloats a bit either from gas or because the fluid was thicker, but she feels immensely full, the fullest she has ever been. Just as quickly as the inflection come however it left, as Carrie’s body starts to tingle starting from her stomach before spreading throughout her body. Her body creaks like the wooden floor as she falls to her rear as she feels like headed. Too scared to move yet alone cry out, the office worker can only watch over her body as the tingling starts to increase making it feel like she has bugs crawling over her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3128079-A-Potion-From-A-Friend-Why-Not-Carrie