*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. chemicals are bad
  2. More options
  3. Welcome to the party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2172649-Interactive-for-grabs/cid/3140377-chemicals-are-bad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2172649
I got a basic membership and I'm willing to give an interactive if you're willing to write
This choice: Your Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

chemicals are bad

    by: rosenheimer
This is the story of a young guy named Thomas. He is a typical teenage in these days and has some friends, who are members of the Friday for Future organization, and they are rather fundamentals.
Of course also for Thomas is important to save environment and don’t do much to destroy nature or so, but he was and is never in such fundamental ideas like his friends….
Anyhow to impress his friends this Saturday night he follows them as they want to intrude into some new cosmetical factory in town: They are rumors that they torture animals and pollute the river….
His friends just wanted to make some photos or films from inside to share it in their community or even on YouTube….
So around 10 pm they meet all dressed in black and wearing masks: There is a small gap in the fence, where they can slide in and Thomas follows Nathalie, Marc and Amber, the girl he has a crush on and the reason he did this…
The weather is not good tonight and even turning worse and some flash lights strike close to the factory.
The activists don’t care and continue their mission and after some moments they could sneak inside some back door and were inside some lab. But there were no animals to be found only a lot of barrels with liquids…
The leader of the group Nathalie told to separate and check, so she and her boyfriend Marc went down the alley to the left, while Thomas and Amber had to go to the right.
Maybe this will give Thomas the opportunity to be closer to his crush: Even so the light was not good at this place he could see her perfect female shaped body, which even looked more hot in this tight black overall she was wearing.
But they could not talk since they were not sure if any guards or security wardens might be around.
After a while they were reaching another big lab and found some transparent tubes with some liquids inside.
Thomas was touching one of the tubes as a big noise and some flashing light was heard and some drops of the tube spreaded out and on him, his elbows: For some reason the hot liquid went through the fabric of his black top and landed on his bare skin.
Amber dragged Thomas away the last second as the tube bursted and a shrilling alarm was heard….
They had to run and hide…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. they were trapped by some security

*Noteb*
2. they could make it outside

*Noteb*
3. what about their friends?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Don't renew my account has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2172649-Interactive-for-grabs/cid/3140377-chemicals-are-bad