*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Freed At Last
  2. Alyssa's Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2172658-Young-Gullivera/cid/2634615-Freed-At-Last
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2172658
Young Alyssa gets stranded in Lilliput
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Freed At Last

    by: UltimateGiantess
A few hours then soon passes by since Alyssa has landed onto the island, wearing nothing but her two piece bikini outfit that she was wearing, and soon she then wakes up. Alyssa felt more free as this time she wasn’t tied at all to anything as she was able to wave her hands into the air without any problems. Her eyes then begin to adjust as she takes in the blind sunlight as she begins to see 3 people looking down right at her. She then gulped and gasped as she takes in the sight of the strangers, thinking they might do harm to her.

“Who, who are you, I don’t want any trouble?” Alyssa panicked just as she ties to back away by moving her freed feet.

“No, there is no trouble at all.” One of them said, and it sounded like a very young girl around the age of 7. She has totally black hair that was medium in length and was wearing a two-piece pink bikini outfit. Her skin was also pale and had green eyes. “My name is Koyuki, but everyone here calls me Koyukizilla.” She giggled just as she helps Alyssa up.

“That is true my friend, they call us monsters around here for some funny reason. But call me Haruka, or as they call me, Harukagon, or Harukazilla.” Haruka then said, and then the girl revealed to be a girl around the age of 10, wearing a blue bikini, and had brown hair and blue eyes. Also look quite attractive for a girl her age, with a slim look.

“And I am the leader of this group before you, Soyumi.” Soyumi then said, another black hair girl who looks asian, and was 11 year in appearance, wearing a white bikini, with orange eyes. “We and more girls like you live on Littlput here, and we are pretty well known here. That soldier that came out to visit you, he is always a jerk around here, but here....”

What is the giantesses roles? Alyssa will learn it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gulliverstoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2172658-Young-Gullivera/cid/2634615-Freed-At-Last