*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alyssa Meets Amara
  2. Alyssa's Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2172658-Young-Gullivera/cid/2567108-Alyssa-Meets-Amara
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2172658
Young Alyssa gets stranded in Lilliput
This choice: Reserved for my story.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alyssa Meets Amara

    by: gulliverstoy
Alyssa lay there immobilized and crying. In nothing but her two piece bathing suit she felt vulnerable, exposed, and afraid. Even if her family survived the storm, she was most definitely separated from them. Possibly forever. She even felt for the poor captain who was nice enough to spend time showing her how to make various knots. It had been an hour since she last saw the tiny soldier. She'd come to find out he was beside her out of sight the entire time she just didn't know it until another tiny soldier had rode up on a horse and they both left together. If it weren't for her current situation she would have found the miniature horses adorable. But she was absolutely alone now. As she lay there, the sun shining down on her, she felt movement again down by her thigh. She craned her neck so she could see and saw a tiny person standing on her hip. It was a girl. She had long black hair braided down her back and was wearing a white toga that was tied around her waist with a belt. She was staring down Alyssa's body at something for a few minutes. Alyssa didn't say anything for fear of frightening her off. The tiny girl then turned to make her way up the length of Alyssa's body when she saw the giant girl's face looking at her. She froze in her tracks and let out a gasp. Alyssa could see she was thinking of running when she tried to stop her.

"Hello." Alyssa said quietly. "Please don't leave."

The tiny girl took a step back. The thought that this monster of a person could scoop her up and eat her was very much at the forefront of her mind but she remembered she was tied down. She hoped the Queen's guard had done a good job. The tiny girl slowly made her way up Alyssa's stomach towards her face. The tiny feet made Alyssa almost giggle as they tickled with every step. When the girl got to Alyssa's bikini top she stopped and just stared at her in awe. Closer now, Alyssa was able to get a better look at her. She appeared young. Older than herself but not yet a woman. She had skin bronze from a long time out in the sun. Her eyes, big as they were staring at her, were a deep blue that were very striking in contrast to her tanned skin. Her white toga showed signs of wear and came down to just mid thigh. She wore leather sandals on her feet, which were fidgeting in her apprehension.

"Hello, giantess." The girl said quivering.

"What? I'm not a giant." Alyssa said. The tiny girl gave her a look that mocked her comment as she made a slow glancing gesture down Alyssa's body. "You're all just tiny." Alyssa said defensively.

"Well…. you are a giantess to me, miss." The girl rebutted. "If you do not mind me saying so, giantess… but you are amazing."

Alyssa blushed. Being referred to as a giantess and amazing were not things a nine year old was accustomed to. "My name is Alyssa. You can just call me that." She told her trying to keep from using the term 'giantess'. It made her sound like a monster.

"I prefer Giantess, if you do not mind." The girl answered. "I do not yet know you well enough to forgo formalities. You are a giantess. And amazing. I have no qualms about expressing both when addressing you."

Alyssa had no idea what she was talking about but it made her blush more just the same. "Ok…. Whatever." Alyssa said dismissively. "What's your name?"

"I am Amara, Giantess." Amara said bowing slightly.

"Amara…. that's pretty." Alyssa said. As she did she noticed it was now Amara's turn to blush.

"Thank you, Giantess. Alyssa is also a beautiful name." Amara walked a bit closer to Alyssa's face as her courage was now stronger. "You are not the horrible monster the royal council has claimed. In fact…. Giantess, how old are you?"

"I'm nine." Alyssa answered.

"By the gods…. You are just a child! I knew it…." Amara said as she pounded her fist into her hand.

"I'm not a monster!" Alyssa barked. The sudden anger in Alyssa's voice spooked Amara for a second. "Why is everyone afraid of me? I'm just a girl."

"You could crush an entire house to splinters with one foot." Amara explained. "You could grab me and gobble me up without a second thought."

Alyssa got undeniably offended as she gasped. "I would never do that!"

"But you could." Amara went on.

"Wh….what?!" Alyssa was shocked.

"You COULD. And that is what frightens people." Amara explained calmly. "You are immense. You could do anything anything you wanted and no one would be able to stop you. That frightens people."

Alyssa's bottom lip trembled as she listened to herself be described as a horrible monster. "Do I scare you, Amara?" She asked, afraid of the answer.

"Honestly?" Amara asked. Alyssa was slow to nod her head. "A little. Yes. You are just so…." Amara fought to find the word to describe being in the presence of unfathomable enormity.

"But you're here…. talking to me." Alyssa pointed out.

"I…. I just had to see you with my own eyes." Amara explained.

"Amara…. please let me go." Alyssa begged. "I promise I'll just…. run away…. or something."

"I can not…." Amara said. In her mind she asked herself. 'Can not…. or will not?'. "The Queen has decreed you in league with our sworn enemies. If I helped you I could be tortured and killed." Alyssa was about to plead when they both heard the sound of horns and the stampede of horses.

"The royal guard!" Amara jumped. "I am not supposed to be here! If they find me I will be beaten…. Or worse!" She looked around desperately for somewhere to hide. They were in the middle of the beach with nothing but sand and Alyssa. Then she noticed Alyssa's shoulder length blonde hair. "I may be able to hide amid your hair." Amara started to make her way to the ground. She used Alyssa's bikini top strap to shimmy down her shoulder. She looked up at Alyssa's fearful eye. "Please do not tell them I am here, Giantess."

"I-I won't." Alyssa said, unsure what was happening.

The young giantess looked up the road and saw many tiny people, more horses, and large wooden contraptions making their way towards her. She couldn't see but felt Amara burying herself in her hair beside her neck. It wasn't long before she found herself surrounded by more of these amazing teeny people. Most were armored like the soldier earlier, but there were some in long luxurious robes and togas. She saw one woman sitting atop a platform that was carried by many men in simple clothes not unlike Amara's. On the platform was an elaborate throne where she sat. She was beautiful and the expensive looking jewelry and baubles only added to this. Atop her head was a crown signifying Alyssa was looking upon their queen.

"Oh! Are you the queen?" Alyssa asked, hoping to finally be able to reason with someone in command.

"Silence, monster!" a soldier in the front line of yelled. He was covered in golden armor plates and a large red plume on his helmet. He must be the leader of the military. "You will not address her royal highness. You will answer only to me."

"I-I'm not a monster. I'm just a girl." Alyssa corrected.

"You are a monster and you clearly were sent from Blefuscu to destroy Lilliput." The soldier ignored her.

"I'm not…. I'm just…. lost." Alyssa answered trying to understand what was going on. "I don't know any…. Blef….. wherever."

The soldier smiled. "I so was hoping you'd resist." He turned and looked at the Queen. She stared at Alyssa with cold eyes and then… she nodded her head. The soldier waved his arm and then motioned at Alyssa. "Now…. monster… now we make you talk." Alyssa saw the large wooden contraptions being pulled towards her into position.

You have the following choices:

1. Reserved for my story.

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gulliverstoy (UN: gulliverstoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gulliverstoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2172658-Young-Gullivera/cid/2567108-Alyssa-Meets-Amara