*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. choice 2
  2. beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174220-slave-of-footballs-STINK/cid/2678750-choice-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sports · #2174220
teleport to world that lives for american football, you be slave (without uniform for you)
This choice: choice 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

choice 2

    by: demon
you lived alone no one came to your house which allows you to hang on the wall full of photo but the majority of the photos were American footballers of the team panthers in black https://urlz.fr/8ucA
you even had a diary in your living room that talks about all you love about panthers and their black uniforms that you were so shy that you've never seen in real life.

one day your door is ringing, you will open worried, because you have not ordered anything and saw that no one comes you did not know why when you open the door you have eyes wide open because in front of you with a football player panthers in his uniform black without a helmet, you wonder why he's ringing at your house and why he's in his uniform.
the footballer says "Hello, I'm a football player on the Panthers' team, we raise money to help subsidize the work to keep the stadium in good shape, I'm wearing my match uniform to prove to you that I'm good 'team' panthers' "

you answer him begging and drool "HH-Hello, yes of course I go to get my wallet, meanwhile install you in the living room" then you go looking for your wallet in your room all you remember to what it looks like, when you take your wallet you remember that in the living room he had pictures of his team with his uniform is that he also had your diary open, you run quickly to see him before he reads your journal when you arrive in the living room you drop the wallet on the ground, because the footballer has your journal in hand.

the footballer says "is good, I see you like it, you will be a good slave"

you did not have time to answer that the footballer takes out his phone and a green flash goes on you, because what nobody is, all the footballers have a secret application slave with this application they can shrink anyone except football person (coach and employee included in the ban) and after he had several buttons

he can control all of his slave, movement, actions (kissing, sniffing etc), he has a GPS to find out where his slave is.

he had three extra buttons

invisible / solo: this button makes you invisible nobody has your master can see you hear you and feel you.

share: your master little added the id of another footballer to share you, of course your master has all power, the second will be invisible and control, but you will be visible only for him and your master.

stick / take off: he can place you anywhere and when he clicks stick the applique asks him to confirm the place and then you stick without being able to move and without anything that holds you until you click on take off (example he puts you against his trousers buttocks, he sticks it valid trousers then he lets go and you will be sticking against his pants and nothing can take you off or make you move to that presses on take off)

the application works with the recognition, so you will not be able to use it alone the owner of the phone can use it, he has 2 problems with this application:

when it has more battery or when the phone and completely extinguished, in these two cases you will be free of your movements it will not control you anymore, but you will keep your size. at this moment he has 2 actions when he reignites

you have stayed close to him: he will have to make a gesture or offer you something (it can be free or leave you someday without doing anything, be careful if he frees you another footballer can use his laptop and be your new master.

you have run away: he will have to make you the worst punishment (he can ask another footballer to punish you)


what does he do first?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174220-slave-of-footballs-STINK/cid/2678750-choice-2