*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. choice 3
  2. beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174220-slave-of-footballs-STINK/cid/2678648-choice-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sports · #2174220
teleport to world that lives for american football, you be slave (without uniform for you)
This choice: choice 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

choice 3

    by: demon
by looking for pictures on the panthers team, you come across the coach's email, you knew that the coach could accept or refuse and also that the players do all that the coach tells them, you say good I have nothing to lose it's just an email you take your courage and you write it

"Hello,
I introduce myself, my name is Quentin, I am gay with several fetishes that I would like to realize if possible with your help.
here I love the blue uniform panters here is an illustration https://urlz.fr/arvU , I would like to see what happens if a panther in uniform plate me when I wear no protection, and why not too a double sandwich-style sandwich two footballers in uniform and me between them without protection, I also want them to make me facesitting (in uniform) with farts, but also that locks my nose in their uniform armpit and well else.

"you send the mail then in the afternoon you receive an answer" hello quentin, I received your email, thank you for your affection to our team is our uniforms, that's why I'd like to realize your fetishes, I invite you on Wednesday in our private stadium, as you could know this private stadium is in a remote place so that it will only my players me and you, no one can see us and all that happens in this stage remains in this stadium which means that I and my team will not talk about you outside the stadium, when you come my team will be in their uniform on the ground practicing, so I invite you to wait in the locker room"

then on Wednesday you go to your appointment even if that day it was very hot, because this heat you say you probably the coach will cancel, because he will not work these footballers during this heat, arrive at the stadium you notice that the coach had likewise trained the players, he had to be sadistic, because he was trying to drag them to the sun with their blue uniform that you had put in joint-piece, you go as he tells you, in the cloakroom inside, it was good, because he had the air conditioner and when you come back in the locker room you feel dizzy and then you faint.

when you wake up you look around you and you notice that you were still in the locker room but that everyone was giant, so you know that you shrank and then someone comes in and lifts you up.

but who is it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174220-slave-of-footballs-STINK/cid/2678648-choice-3