*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where are you?
  2. Choose who to be.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2576245-Where-are-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sepia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2174408
This will contain vore and stuff like scat and digestion. Add whoever and what you want.
This choice: Night Kanjy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Where are you?

    by: Sepia
Chose one of the locations where Night is or wakes up in.

Keep in mind that Night would be willing prey for the most part. His prey or victim may not be as lucky. He doesn't rape but he would have sex with someone that's ok with it. He is bisexual.

-Forest
A nice forest to hunt in or be hunted in. There is enought to eat from berries to prey and enought to be eaten by. There may be enough willing to have sex to chose but also sexual preadators that don't let you chose.

-Cave
He wakes up in his home which means he can go anywhere from there. Also anything can happen from a troubled prey to a curiose pred who might enter. And his scent would clearly be around so his gender won't be hidden for anyone intressted in a little something else. Maybe you just want to hang around or do something with your mate.

-Mountain
If hes running,hunting,searching,following or other stuff he might be around. Maybe he is exploring no matter what there should be enough around for anything to happen.

-Plains
What a place to be in. A wide open area with no cover and many ways to be looked at or look at something. There is no limitaitons to what can happen.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Forest

*Noteb*
2. Cave (Awakes)

*Noteb*
3. Mountain

*Noteb*
4. Plains

*Noteb*
5. More locations

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sepia (UN: trond-petter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sepia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2576245-Where-are-you