*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms Kyles
  2. A teacher
  3. Starting off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/3413725-Ms-Kyles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2175202
A remake. A female close to you wants to be your new mother. 2,000GPs for good adds!
This choice: Ms Kyles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ms Kyles

    by: Hole
You stood up straight sweating beads, waiting in anticipation of her answer. You just asked your crush out on a date. It was senior year and you were less than a year from graduating, so you needed to shoot your shot now, else you would regret it forever. Besides, the worst she could say is no, right?"

Your crush raised her hand to her mouth. You think she's surprised by your advanced at first but...

"AHAHAHAHA!" your crush laughs. "Oh my god, you actually thought you'd win me over with that? AHAAHAHA! Come on girls, let's ditch this loser." Your crush leaves the classroom with her friends, leaving you and Ms Kyles alone in the room. You sit down in silence, too humiliated and depressed to leave despite class being over.

From the other side of the room, Ms Kyles witness the whole thing. "Woof," she thinks. That was painful to watch. As bad as the girl's response was, your way of asking her out was so embarrassingly bad that Ms Kyles felt pity for you. She noticed over the years your struggles with girls, and worried for your future. If you hadn't figured it out by high school, then real life wouldn't be any easier.

Ms Kyles comes over and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Offers to take you home

*Noteb*
2. Tries to console you

*Noteb*
3. Ridicules your method

*Noteb*
4. Offers to take you out herself

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/3413725-Ms-Kyles