*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alexis
  2. 9
  3. Something Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175335-Days-As-A-Diaper-Gal/cid/LW2LY3449-Alexis
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2175335
Female characters in diapers
This choice: I like this premise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Alexis

    by: Hello
Alexis sat quietly in class, working on her math assignments. She cranked through them, easily finishing ahead of most of her classmates. While working, she felt a sudden poke on her back, startling her. Alexis looked behind her; it was her friend Sarah.

"Hey, what did you get for problem 12," Sarah asked.

"It's 7," Alexis replied, somewhat annoyed. She disliked being surprised by people, especially when she was doing schoolwork. Turning back to her desk, Alexis got back to work. She finished her problems with little difficulty.

As she got up to turn in her assignment, however, Alexis realized that her diaper felt funny. What the, she thought, looking down at her shorts confused. After turning in her paper, Alexis sat down and discreetly checked her diaper, confirming that it was wet.

"Oh man," she grumbled. It must have been when Sarah spooked me, Alexis thought to herself. Regardless, she wasn't happy. It was early in the day, and Alexis had always been nervous about diaper changes at school, concerned that someone may find out her secret.

What will Alexis do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hello (UN: fellow2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Baby Tai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175335-Days-As-A-Diaper-Gal/cid/LW2LY3449-Alexis