*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gov't agent this is a raid!
  2. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176345-The-Unbirth-Experiments/cid/2743835-Govt-agent-this-is-a-raid
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MR.W
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2176345
You're either a volunteer or taken for some mad reproduction experiments.Vore or be vored!
This choice: Gov't agent this is a raid!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gov't agent this is a raid!

    by: MorTho
This building was supposedly owned by a secret organization that does all sorts of evil experiments on people. When the organization first started their experiments, rumors say that a lot of people died but now that they've perfected their methods there have been no more fatalities but that doesn't excuse them of the dastardly crimes they've committed and that's why you're here now.

You burst in through the door of the building and start clearing the building room by room with your fellow agents with you, to your surprise you haven't encountered any resistance thus far but just as you were thinking that you had been given the wrong information you hear something behind you.

You instinctually turned around with your weapon raised and so did the other agents with you but you saw nothing out of the ordinary "what was that?" a female agent by the name of Ellie Davis inquired "probably just the wi..." but before you could finish your sentence you had fallen to the ground... no, you hadn't fallen, something had grabbed your ankle and was dragging you away from the others! "What is that?" you hear Agent Davis shout from further away than she should have been but you couldn't respond as unnatural exhaustion was taking over your body and you could no longer stay conscious.

When you came to, you found yourself in a dimly lit concrete room with a solid iron door as your only hope of escape. To your surprise, the door opened when you pushed and as you stepped out you found yourself in a long corridor similar to the room you were just in though elongated and with more doors. There were 5 iron doors, one at the end of the corridor, one that is rusted, one that you can hear crying behind, one that stinks of decay and the door that leads to the room you just came from.

Which door should you choose?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MorTho (UN: 2013mortho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MR.W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176345-The-Unbirth-Experiments/cid/2743835-Govt-agent-this-is-a-raid