*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Big Get Bigger
  2. Reunions All Around
  3. Homecoming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2593816-The-Big-Get-Bigger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2176430
After his first year at college Caleb finds there are some rather big things in his future
This choice: Waking to a loud crash (Shawn's growing?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Big Get Bigger

    by: Thatbadwriter
*THUD*

You jolted upright startled awake at the sudden noise. After a second you're adrenaline levels settled and you started to awake in earnest only to find you had apparently kicked your boxers off in the night "Great" you thought as you began looking through the sheets for them and instead found a few large wet spots "Even fucking better" you said to yourself. You began thinking about the possible meanings of seeing you're father and friend together leading to a wet dream, but before you could get too far down the rabbit hole there was a loud banging at the door.

"Caleb get out here you have to see this!" Blake was all but shouting.

"Dude alright!" you said scrambling for something to wear.

"Too slow!" Blake said bursting in to your room completely nude yet again.

"Blake what the hell, put something on!" you said before he came right up to you and pulled you out bed.

"Heh, hypocrite" Blake said "but you're cute so you can stay the way you are."

"Fuck off" you said starting to blush "Besides we're in a rush right?"

"Right!" Blake said practically dragging you down the hall to your dad's room.

As he opened the door and shoved you in he told you to brace yourself, but nothing could prepare for the sight of your dad now layed over the entirety off the bed and onto the floor at double his normal size. This 15' behemoth was already a pillar of masculinity before, but now he was approaching perfection. His muscles were as engorged as ever with his pecs acting like a shelf and his normal amazing 8-pack turned into an unreal 10-pack, he had a beautiful layer of manly fur coating his body, his manly stubble perfectly offset his chiseled chin and beautiful face, while the room was filled with an irresistible musk emanating from his 28" morning wood and colossal balls the size of coconuts.

As you lustily stared at your father you began to absentmindedly touch yourself. Upon Blake noticing he to began fondling his dick extremely aroused by his giant lover and kinky friend. For a few moments the room was filled only with heavy breathing as both you and Blake were getting close to orgasm, but a sudden sharp snore from your father brought the both of you crashing back down.

"Oh damn" you thought letting go of your 9" erection "Was I really about to get off to my own dad?" Not quite sure what to do you looked to Blake, but he had already gone back to stroking his 10" member "Of course" you thought, he always was a horny little fucker in high school now he was just a big horny fucker.

"So, any idea what could have happened" you asked Blake

"Mmm not really, ugh, sure" he said while continuing to masturbate as if it were the most normal thing in the world "but he did, mmf, seem super excited last night, rgh, he did-"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2593816-The-Big-Get-Bigger