*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2679228-A-Frighteningly-Vivid-Dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2176430
After his first year at college Caleb finds there are some rather big things in his future
This choice: Having bizarre and dirty dreams  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Frighteningly Vivid Dream

    by: Thatbadwriter
You suddenly found yourself sitting in the living room, "What the hell..." you wondered not remembering how you got here, or even waking up for that matter. When you began to stand and try to figure just what was going on though you promptly fell back into your chair as your father and friend came playfully running down the stairs, pinching grabbing and laughing all while stark naked. "Dad! Blake!" you shouted, but rather than die of embarrassment the pair just came to join you in the living room.

"Morning Caleb," Blake said as he and Shawn seated themselves on the couch, before he started shamelessly nibbling on your father's nipple.

"Good morning my boy," your dad beamed at you as he kissed the top of his lover's head.

"G-guys, What on Earth are you doing?!" you asked in a panic.

"Isn't that obvious," Shawn replied before tilting Blake's head up and kissing him as he started to play with your friend's eager member.

"Fuck this!" you yelled determined to leave, but when you tried to get up you found it impossible to extricate yourself from the chair.

"What's the big issue?" Blake asked breaking the kiss and climbing up on to the couch and sticking his prominent behind out.

"Yeah boy, don't be such a buzzkill," your dad said before kneeling on the ground and blatantly eating out Blake's ass.

"Guys stop! STOP! STOP!" you pleaded as they carried on.

Just when it seemed like they'd never stop they did just that, but rather than this being a kindness you realized things were only escalating as your father picked Blake up and roughly dropped him on the coffee table.

"Please no..." you whimpered.

Blake simply ignored your pleas as he lifted his legs up on Shawn's shoulders "Why not? You're clearly into it, just look at the boner!"

"I-What the!" you cried out as you saw that every stitch of your own clothing was now inexplicably absent leaving you unable to refute your arousal, despite not knowing when such a thing occurred.

"Come on baby, let's give him a show he'll never forget!" your dad said before he began viciously pounding away at Blake.

Before you could even beg for this flagrant display to stop though the two of them appeared to be expanding as Shawn grunted with effort and Blake screamed in ecstasy. This was promptly confirmed to be the case as the table buckled beneath the increasing weight as they continued unimpeded. In only a minute they had both doubled in size and showed no signs of stopping, rather they appeared to be growing faster because in no time their bodies were pressing against the walls.

"PLEASE STOP!", you cried in desperation before hearing an orgasmic scream and bolting upright. "Was that really just..." you trailed off when you realized your bed and boxers were now soaked and that the cry that'd awoken you was your own, "Perfect..."

An hour later you'd cleaned yourself off, put the soiled boxers and sheets into the wash, and even dared to peek into your father's room to make sure none of that had really happened. When you saw their nude bodies cuddled together as they slept you actually felt a sense of relief rather than disgust "Of course it wasn't real, how could it be?" you thought, but something about that dream was so real, so terrifyingly real, and you couldn't put your finger on it.

Deciding it'd be best to get some fresh air and clear your head you departed on an early morning walk around the neighborhood. It was still only 6 AM so thankfully the few people you did encounter were too busy heading out to work and the like leaving you in total peace as you tried to calm your nerves. "See you just worked yourself up over nothing Caleb," you told yourself as you turned the corner back on to your street. Finally feeling more relaxed as you approached the front door you were ready to face the day.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2679228-A-Frighteningly-Vivid-Dream