*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176489-Diaper-Buying-Disaster/cid/2772132-You-confess-and-say-yes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2176489
You sneakily stock up on some more diapers and end up with more than you bargained for!
This choice: You confess and say yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You confess and say yes

    by: hryjry
You decide you don't want to lie to her. She's always been so nice to you after all.

"Yes, the-they're for me" you say, turning beat red as you say this.

"It's OK, sweetie, I'm not upset with you or anything, just surprised that's all"

You lift your head quickly, stunned she would be so accepting of your admission.

"Don't be so shocked sweetie. I have two infant daughters remember? A child wearing diapers doesn't bother me too much. Though you are a bit old for them"

"So you like wearing diapers, Is that all you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your parents are gone for the weekend, would you like to stay with me for that time?"

"If it's diapers you want, I have plenty"

You have the following choices:

1. Accept her proposal

*Noteb*
2. Say no, and go home

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hryjry (UN: hjerry2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176489-Diaper-Buying-Disaster/cid/2772132-You-confess-and-say-yes