*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a long haul
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2177857-Road-trip/cid/2591191-a-long-haul
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bld
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2177857
A trip down a snowy road.... could end good, could be a living nightmare
Chapter #1

a long haul

    by: bld
Your traveling down a snow road when you car veers off to the side causing a crash. Your phone is dead and you saw a house back down the road, not remembering how long a walk there would take, you set for the journey. Walking threw the snow wasn't bad at first, until the cold dry wind of the winter night blows right threw your clothing.
it has seem like its been a half an hour of pushing threw this snow. its getting very cold and you can feel your finger tips and your feet fell non existent. you feel the slight twinge of your bladder wanting release, but you ignore it because it giving you warmth.
starting to feel dizzy you see a light in the distance, having hope you hurry to it, tripping a few times and getting a face full of snow.
you get on the porch of a modern looking log cabin. much bigger the the tactical one or two room cabin.
You knock on the door
"help...." you say meekly and tired
no one answered,you try again but slightly louder
"Help Me im fafafafreezing: you say as you put your head against the door.
slapping the door almost with rhythmicity
closing your eyes with loosing hope that no one will answer, the door sings open..
in the split second before crashing to the ground you see a woman..... you pass out every thing just went black, you end up wetting your pants.

are you a boy or girl?

You have the following choices:

1. Im a Real BOY

*Noteb*
2. Look at these tits yeah im a GIRL

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bld (UN: xbxmxl67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bld has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2177857-Road-trip/cid/2591191-a-long-haul