*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178219-Splatoon-WG-Story/cid/2594103-Delicious-Ink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2178219
Characters from Splatoon are getting bigger!
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Delicious Ink

    by: Singed212
Haley just got done with another Turf War, this time her side won majority in a landslide. They inked nearly 95% of the entire map, covering everything in a nice shade of orange.
Haley was an average sized Inklin with orange 'hair', two tentacles swept backwards that reached down to the back of her knees. She wore a white tank-top that cut off at her midriff, and tight, black shorts. She was in the locker room, calming down after the match when she was suddenly shot at by one of her teammates.
"Hah! Good job out there, Haley!" Travis, a male inkling, stated.
Haley giggled, shooting Travis back. "You, too, Trav!"
Travis spat out the orange ink. "Well, you know me, I'm always Tenta-cool under pressure, hehe!" He responded with a smirk, shooting another glob of ink at Haley.
"Hahah-- Oolp!" Haley was laughing so hard she accidentally got the ink Travis shot at her into her mouth. She instinctivly swallowed, sticking her tongue out. "Ulf..."
"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--"
"...Mmm! That was actually pretty good... I wonder if...?" Haley licked her lips, slurping that down as well. She then unhooked the tube that connected to her tank from her gun, and placed it in her mouth. She inhaled deeply, swallowing all of her ink. "Ooh, this is so good...!"

Travis was confused. He'd never tried his own ink, and never thought anyone else would either. He did notice, however, one thing about it that was making Haley different...

You have the following choices:

1. It was making her fatter

*Noteb*
2. It was making her younger

*Noteb*
3. It was making her hungrier

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178219-Splatoon-WG-Story/cid/2594103-Delicious-Ink