*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178219-Splatoon-WG-Story/cid/2597596-Put-an-ink-hose-up-her-butt-and-let-it-fill-her-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2178219
Characters from Splatoon are getting bigger!
This choice: Put an ink hose up her butt and let it fill her up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Put an ink hose up her butt and let it fill her up

    by: Singed212
Mona found a nearby hose that was connected directly to the main source of ink. This would be perfect, she thought to herself. After ensuring nobody was around to see her, she unhooked the tube from the wall and quickly slid it down her pants. She could feel it snaking it's way through her butt, pumping her with thick, liquidy ink.
A smile grew across her face as she felt her body expand, filling with the ink and causing her to bulge and jiggle. Her clothes tightened, fat folds forcing them up and down her body, revealing more skin as time went on. She was loving her growth so far, and she knew she would need to get much bigger if she wanted to be an ink bomb. She would need to reach a point large enough to just barely burst, without bursting.

As time went on, the ink continued to pump inside her, and she felt no more full than she did a while back. She had done her best to increase the flow, hoping that would speed things up, yet she still did not feel any closer to bursting. She let out a sigh, checking the clock and noticing that the game was already halfway done!
"Come on," Mona complained, patting her own hips. "Hurry! My team needs me!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178219-Splatoon-WG-Story/cid/2597596-Put-an-ink-hose-up-her-butt-and-let-it-fill-her-up