*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178444-Shrunk-at-aunts-house/cid/2595156-The-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2178444
You are shrunk at your aunts house. Lets make a good story.
Chapter #1

The start

    by: Afrokush840
David wakes up inside of his cousin alex's room. David had spent the night there after watching a marvel marathon. You just see an ocean of covers in front of you and a mountain dew bottle the size of a boat next to you. Panic rises in David's gut as he realizes he shrunk somehow. He looks around wondering what the next move should be. He decides to slide down to the floor and try to find someone to help. He slides down with ease and walks over to the closet. The closet had a mirror and he stares at himself for a while. You can tell taht you are 4 inches tall compared to the pencils lying on the floor by you. Suddenly the door opens who is walking in?

You have the following choices:

1. Your aunt Jessica

*Noteb*
2. Your Mom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Afrokush840 (UN: afrokush840 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Afrokush840 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178444-Shrunk-at-aunts-house/cid/2595156-The-start