*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2624098-Tiny-Humanity-Has-Declined
by Brosus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2179268
Enter the world of one of many of Ochiko Terada's games and artpieces - hope you survive.
This choice: Tiny Humanity Has Declined  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiny Humanity Has Declined

    by: TFWNoGiantGF
In a dreamlike future, humans are gently drifting into extinction. Taking their place is a "New Humanity": the inventive, but easily-distracted fairies. If something takes these fey folks' fancy, all sorts of things can happen. Time travel, inventions that can do anything, teleportation, the birth of strange creatures...

And of course, size changing.

Many Ochiko images star the pink-haired protagonist, Watashi (or just "me"). Pragmatic, snarky, but reasonable, she applied as a mediator for the UN, expecting a quiet desk job. Now, she finds herself subject to the fairies' chaotic games and plans. They could grow her to towering heights, shrink her down to their scale, or shrink cities around her. The little creatures will do anything for Watashi's delicious sweets; they can test her and answer her wishes in ways she'd never expect. And if, by some magic, even smaller humans pop up... it's a mediator's duty to make first contact.

Watashi's followed by a blond boy in a flashy Hawaiian shirt, only known as "Assistant". Equally close to the magical creatures, he's polite, nearly mute, and sometimes in a world of his own. But if it comes to helping his boss, or capturing strange phenomena on his camera, he's earnest and bold. Some of Ochiko's images shrink Assistant with Watashi, or have him play with her when she shrinks. A story following the boy could go in either direction, and beyond. With fairies, anything is a go - as long as there's fun for them!

We might take the POV of a tiny civilization from one of Ochiko Terada's stories. We can also go with the fairies themselves, as they cause mischief for everyone. It might follow the amnesiac boy from Ochiko Terada's game, teleported to the fairy world and watching from afar as Watashi unconsciously destroys tiny cities. Perhaps other show characters, who weren't in Ochiko's works, will pop in for a visit - the obsessive Y, the stalwart P-ko, or the sophisticated White Rose Society.

Who will you follow into the future?

You have the following choices:

1. Watashi, the sarcastic mediator

*Noteb*
2. Her quiet, spacey Assistant

*Noteb*
3. More Options...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TFWNoGiantGF (UN: tfwnogiantgf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brosus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2624098-Tiny-Humanity-Has-Declined