*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Story
  2. Here we go again
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179752-Interactive-for-grabs--2-The-Grabening/cid/3391162-Your-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2179752
Did you like Interactive for Grabs but wanted your own play space? Here you go
This choice: Your Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Story

    by: Gotto
Family:

Andrew: 18, college Student, single.

Jessica: 8, elementary school student, loves Halloween.

Samantha: 32, mother to Andrew and Jessica, office worker, married.

Alex: 35 Father to Andrew and Jessica, owns a small restaurant, married.

Jesse: 5, dog, golden retriever.

How the candy's work.

Option 1: Candy is in the shape of a body part, so feet, hands, head, hair, busts, whatever. Whenever you eat a candy, the corresponding body part that the candy represents changes to match. So if a man eats a bust candy, they will grow a pair of breasts of a random size and with the small chance to be lactating along with a bra but this too is random. If a woman eats a bust candy, their breasts have a chance of turning into a man's chest or their boobs will randomly charge size. Candy parts that don't specify gender will always be of the opposite and of random age and if you eat the same candy again you will turn back to normal. Reality will change, unless you are the one to eat the candy or witness someone eat a candy themselves, otherwise it will be like it was always like that.

Clothing has a chance of appearing with the specific part, but that's a chance, 1 man could eat a genital candy and gain a woman's privates but not the underwear and another man could eat the same one and gain a woman's privates with the underwear.

Part will always be from humans.

Option 2: Swap candy. Candy is shaped like 2 arrows going in opposite ways. When you eat a candy and someone else eats another from the same bag, you will randomly swap a physical trait.

It will also be a same trait swap unless that is inapplicable, then one will gain the trait and the other will lose it.

Reality will change, only those who ate the candy or saw someone eat it will be aware.

It will always be the next person who eats it, so if human eats one and a dog comes in and yoinks one you will randomly swap a trait with them, however if a fly comes up and kinks a bit, it won't do anything, you have to eat for them 50%

The day was Halloween and the Jackson family was ready for the outing, especially the youngest who is in love with Halloween.

Andrew however wasn't all too happy for it, but he liked making his sister happy so he went along with it.

Near the end of trick or treating his sister got tired but asked him to hit a few More house's to get some extra candy, she'd even share some if he did, so off he went and hit a rather secluded but rich neighborhood.

The first few houses were ok, some nice candy but the last house he found was odd. It seemed abandoned but curious Andrew walked forward just to make sure.

As he approached he saw 2 buckets that contained candy, with a sign that said help yourself. Grabbing some candy he reached for bucket

You have the following choices:

1. Bucket 1

*Noteb*
2. Bucket 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gotto (UN: gottowin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Don't renew my account has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179752-Interactive-for-grabs--2-The-Grabening/cid/3391162-Your-Story