*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scamp's Story.
  2. Round 3: Write!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179753-Interactive-for-Grabs-3-Revenge-Of-the/cid/3171877-Scamps-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2179753
One day my membership will expire and I wanna be ready. Disregards for now
This choice: Your story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scamp's Story.

    by: Ace Jones
Greetings everyone allow me to introduce myself for my name is Scamp as I'm Lady and The Tramp's son as I'm Annette Collette and Danielle's brother, as I also have a love interest named Angel but enough about that.

What you're about to hear is a story about yours truly himself who during the night when I'm already fast asleep in my comfy warm bed has an epic dream sequence that nobody will believe if I told them myself.

My story opens on a January 2022 night in New Haven Connecticut as my family and I went to bed that cold winter night as I laid myself down onto my comfy warm bed and covered myself up with a warm soft blanket, as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

As I was asleep that night my epic dream sequence started as I was piloting a starfighter in outer space, as I flew towards a nearby space station known as Space Station Delta as I then landed my starfighter in the space station's docking bay and opened up my starfighter's cockpit as I climbed out of my starfighter's cockpit and walked out of the space station's docking bay, as I then walked through the space station's corridors until I reached the space station's own training area.

As I entered the space station's training area several large muscular dogs who happened to be highly trained space marines stood in line as the leader of the group announced my arrival, as he then gave his space marines the command to stand at attention.

"Commander Dog Daring is in the training area, space marines a ten hut!" The space marine's leader barked as they all stood and obeyed their leader's command.

"At ease everyone now then general Casey Corgi has given me my orders to make sure each and every one of you is in the best shape possible as he wants me to oversee your training regimens, now then are we ready to train and make sure you guys are in the best shape possible?" I asked them.

"Sir yes sir!" They proudly barked in unison as a couple of space marines lifted some barbells while a couple of the other marines wrestled against each other in a wrestling ring, as I was very impressed with what I had seen them do.

After their training regimens were over I then told them that since their training regimens were complete, they were then given an order to resume their duties as they proudly walked out of the training area with their heads held high.

At that moment I then stood in front of a white background as I broke the 4th wall and spoke to the audience.

"Now then as the Dog Daring sequence is complete, I just want to take a moment to say that I'm not a character who would be considered as comedy relief as this is my epic dream sequence. And now ladies and gentlemen boys and girls all of ages and dogs of all ages, I want to be the biggest dog in all of Dogs Burgh." I said as I spoke to the audience.

I then stood in front of a camera with a nighttime skyline of Dogs Burgh in the background as I then grew to about 200 times my normal size as I was now looming over all of downtown Dogs Burgh as I wiggled my giant fat dog paw and slammed it down onto the city's streets below as a rather loud thud could be heard as everything shook rattled and rolled.

"Hey now we're talking you know folks I've always wanted to wreak havoc upon an entire city now then make way for Dog Kong you expendable little extras!" I bellowed as I started my rampage through the big city itself as the city's citizens screamed in terror and ran for their lives.







*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Don't renew my account has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179753-Interactive-for-Grabs-3-Revenge-Of-the/cid/3171877-Scamps-Story