*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny in Pokemon
  2. Create a story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179754-Interactive-For-Grabs-4-A-new-grab/cid/3339850-Tiny-in-Pokemon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2179754
You know the drill by now
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiny in Pokemon

    by: KaijuFanForever
Just some notes and things to know before we get started.

You are a Pokemon trainer in the region of Ostore(made this up on a whim) that has been shrunk by a lab accident by a evil team and are in the middle of nowhere. Or so you think, as you soon encounter a Pokemon, and from there, well...it depends on the choices. They might be friendly and helpful, albeit teasing and playful, or cruel and sadistic.

Things that are allowed: paw play, maw play, butt crushing, crushing via teeth, hands, ext, being crunched up and eaten, and possibly more. The character CAN die, but they are surprising durable for their size, and can take quite a bit before they go pop.

Things that aren't allowed: sexual stuff. That includes any genitalia, you know the gender either from external signs, like with Sneasel, or from your Pokedex.

With that out of the way, on to the actual story!





A groggy groan left the tiny figure as they sat up. You open your eyes, wondering what was going on before it all rushed back. Team Thief, the lab, Professor Jason's strange device, the explosion. You scramble towards your feet, making another discovery. You had SHRUNK!! The grass reached up to your shoulders. You quickly realized that what ever the professor was working on, it was the result of this. But now you had a problem. As much as you wanted to fix this and bring in Team Thief, you couldn't at this present hight, you needed help. No sooner did you think this then you heard a noise, and turned to see a...

You have the following choices:

1. Hisuian Sneasel

*Noteb*
2. Poochyena

*Noteb*
3. Hisuian Zorua

*Noteb*
4. Nickit

5. More Pokemon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KaijuFanForever (UN: kaijufanforeve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Don't renew my account has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179754-Interactive-For-Grabs-4-A-new-grab/cid/3339850-Tiny-in-Pokemon