*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Senior Situation.
  2. My highschooler
  3. The Ruler
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2798180-Senior-Situation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2180363
People now shrink people and turn them into dolls of different sorts.
This choice: Daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Senior Situation.

    by: TheEvilOnion
The car pulled up after what felt like an age, and doors were opened.

“Hannah? Where are you sweetie?”

“Coming!” Came a bright response, and a petite thing in her late teens ambled down the stairs. Shoulder length mahogany hair, glasses and a check shirt, she was nonetheless happy to see her father.

“Welcome home daddy,” she wrapped arms around him. “Did you have fun at work?”

“Oh, you bet,” her father said. “Had a guy asking why he couldn’t connect to the internet during a blackout. Kept him on the phone for an hour and a half. It was great!”

“That’s sorta mean, daddy.” Hannah chuckled. “A-anyway, did you want me for something?”

“Yes indeedy.” Her dad winked. “How would you like a study buddy?”

“Study buddy?” Hannah frowned. “...you just found one of those? How?”

“Oh, I have my ways honey.” Dad laughed. “Here, a present for you.”

He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a jar. Inside of it was a teenage _____

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Girl

*Noteb*
2. Boy

*Noteb*
3. Girl (again)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheEvilOnion (UN: shrunkenlesbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2798180-Senior-Situation