*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180547-Shrunk-animal-growth-on-a-farm/cid/2606184-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2180547
A salesman gives you a product to boost a cow's milk production, but it takes a turn...
Chapter #1

Start!

    by: poppin' pens
You are a dairy farmer who makes a living by selling milk and cheese. You like it. It's simple, peaceful, and keeps you occupied. It is about 2 miles from the main road. You step into the kitchen and grab a glass of orange juice. your german shepherd gets up and licks your hand. you pet her back. "hey Jewel, how is my little girl doing?". she yipps and goes outside. you need to go feed Daisy, your jersey cow. you walk outside. someone pulls up in a white van with a logo on its side. it reads,"Fruitful Agricultural Feed Co."

Great, more advertisers.

whatever he is selling, your not buying. you walk to your barn.
"sir! excuse me, sir!" he begins to run.
ughh...
"howdy!" you say.
"hello sir! I'm here to share with you an experimental food supplement that boosts milk productions."
"oh really? What's the catch?"
"No catch! just feed one cow half a bag, no more, of this here food and see results in hours!
"Well that's fine and all, but how does it work?"
"Thanks to our patented tech, food is absorbed directly into the blood and its cells. This will cause the cow's body to grow 1.25 times larger! Now i must warn you, this may fatal to humans. So dont eat it. It is fine if other animals eat it, but they will grow as well, So please be careful when storing it. Feeding more than half a bag may prove fatal. We highly recomend not to try. Are you ready to see The money startrollin' in?
"I suppose..."
"splendid! I just need you to fill out these papers..."
"sure thing. got a pen?"
"Right here."
----------------------------------------------------------------
You now have 5 bags you need to store. where should they go?

You have the following choices:

1. The house.

*Noteb*
2. The barn.

*Noteb*
3. Behind the barn.

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 poppin' pens (UN: nothinwhile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
poppin' pens has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180547-Shrunk-animal-growth-on-a-farm/cid/2606184-Start