*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/2609011-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: OofRelated
         "Man, Fuck school, I'm glad to be home," Tyler grumbles as he throws his backpack on the bed.
"Its time to climb out of silver today."
Already undress, only in his underwear, sits down in his chair and turns on the computer.
Within minutes he's already in a ranked game playing as Katarina.
About 50 minutes in the game it all comes down to one more fight, everybody is fully decked out in items.
"Alright, as long as we fight as a team of 5 we will wi- why the shit is our ADC bot lane when they're pushing for the baron,"

[BigChunges420]: hey Caitlyn, can you get your ass mid lane instead of trolling bot lane.

[LengendairyPlaer223]: sToP TrOlLiNG KaTAriNa, I kno wat I doin.

Not even a minute later does he get caught and slain. Their whole team pushed the bot lane in and ended up winning before Caitlyn could respawn.

When the game showed the defeat sign, instead of clicking continue, Tyler was too busy freaking out.

"MOTHERFUCKIN RANDOMS AND TRASH ADC, ALL I WANT IS TO WIN A GOD DAMN GAME, IF I WAS THE TEAM, IF I COULD CONTROL ANY CHARACTER, I WOULD WIN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME!" Tyler yells out before taking his fist and punching right through his monitor.

With his fist stuck, there was a sudden glow followed by a electric burst and all of the sudden Tyler blacked out.

When Tyler came too, he wasn't in his house anymore. All around him was pitch black.

"Where am I, a-am I dead?" Tyler wondered freaking out on the inside.

Suddenly you see a little shine off in the distance. The tiny light was slowly getting bigger every second.

"What the hell is that," Tyler reaches out in curiosity not being able to get closer to it but waiting for it to come to him. As the item approached he would make out what looked like a glove of some sorts.

Once it got close enough he grabbed it to take a closer look at it. It looked like an artifact made of gold, with black and red out lining all across it. A giant eye right on the palm of it.

"Ok what fuck is going on ri-" before Tyler can say anything else the glove forces itself on Tyler's left hand.
"What the, I cant get it off."
The glove looked like it started to melt and assimilate with Tyler's hand.
"Ahhhhh shitbags why does it hurt so much, its melting my fucking hand with it."

Suddenly, what was darkness became an alley, Tyler standing right in the middle.

"Where the hell am I now, looks to be some sort of city," Tyler says as we walks toward the light at the end of the alley. When he reached the end, his jaw dropped.

He couldn't believe his eyes. It looked like some sort of merchant city but what really made his eyes pop was there wasn't just humans. There were many different-looking creatures and just by looking at them he knew he was in the world of League of Legends.

"No way," Tyler mouthed, no sounding coming out cause he was in complete awe.

Looking back down at his left hand and staring into the eye on his palm, he knew he had power. A power to breach the soul, body and mind.

Tyler scraped up a few used clothes and made some raggedy clothes. Once he wasn't in just his underwear he went out into the world of Runeterra.






Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OofRelated (UN: tbone1025 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/2609011-Beginning