*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2628615-A-Bets-A-Bet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.
This choice: Throw the match and purposefully lose the game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Bet's A Bet

    by: Mindovermatter
"KING HEHEHE WINS" the television screen said.

"Well, I guess that you were bound to win one of them eventually!" said the 'roo. The lion's eyes were bugged out. Evan was doing all the wrong things during the game. He was dropping weapons and missing strikes. But when Ollie's character, the Glacier Ascenders, fell off the stage, the lion ending up winning instead.

"Uh, oh..." stammered Evan. "I wasn't expecting that. Heh, I thought I was toast..."

"Yep, and a bet's a bet after all. So..." Ollie shuffled his heavy body over towards Evan and in a single fluid motion positioned his massive self so that the 'roo was facing the lion, his enormous thighs straddling Evan and pinning him down into the couch. Surprised by the obese fur suddenly in his lap, Evan needed a second to collect himself. In that moment, Ollie twisted around and grabbed a pizza box from the table and tossed it on the couch beside them.

"Wait...what are you..doing?" asked Evan as he tired to wiggle himself out from underneath Ollie.

The 'roo grabbed Evan's right arm and pinned it under his leg, then doing the same with the lion's left arm. Evan struggled but he was firmly stuck up the 'roo's weight. Ollie then opened up the pizza box, grabbed a greasy slice, and held it up to the lion's face. "You won the bet! So you're getting your reward!" the 'roo said with a smirk on his face.

"But I-" The second Evan's mouth opened, Ollie shoved the entire slice in. The lion had no choice but to chew it all down and swallow it. He refused to open his mouth again, so the 'roo placed a pudgy paw over his nose.

"You're gonna have to breath sometime!" Ollie said. After a few moments, the lion gasped for air which gave the 'roo a chance to shove another entire slice into the lion's mouth. "You know, this'll be a lot easier if you were so stubborn!"

Seeing no other option, the lion opened his mouth for the next slice. Then the slice. Then the next pizza. Slice after slice entered the lion's belly, and Evan moaned in pain as his stomach filled to the brim with carbs and meat. A few times he tried resisting, but Ollie had ways of making the lion eat more and more.

"Alright, big cat. Last slice!" Ollie said nearly an hour after he started, holding a final piece up to Evan's grease and sauce stained mouth. The lion's mouth hung open, and the 'roo fed it to him. When he swallowed the last bit, the 'roo got off the lion, who groaned now that all the weight of the fur was off of him. Ollie admired his work: Evan looked as if he swallowed a basketball, his gut stretching his shirt tight and straining the button on his jeans. The lion's eyes were glazed over and he panted quietly.

"Aww, poor baby. Need a nap?" jested Ollie as he rubbed a paw against the lion's gut. He said nothing in response, only closing his eyes. The last time he heard before drifting off to sleep was Ollie saying, "Heh, didn't think I noticed you trying to lose?"

You have the following choice:

1. Later that night

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindovermatter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2628615-A-Bets-A-Bet