*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2691065-Magic-Paws
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.
This choice: Actually try and beat Ollie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Magic Paws

    by: Mindovermatter
Evan's paws easily sank inches into one of the kangaroo's blubbery buttcheeks. Ollie groaned in delight as the lion massaged the orange blob, his paws working in deep, penetrating circles. After several minutes, he switched to massaging the other massive cheek. Another groan of ecstasy came from Ollie.

"God, you're a natural at this..." said Ollie before burying his face back into mattress.

"Heh, I guess I'm just hitting my stride!" replied Evan. It has taken him a little while to get over the strangeness of the situation. After finishing their game, Ollie waddled into his bedroom and called for Evan several minutes later. The lion walked in to see Ollie enormous rump bare and sticking out in the air. He knew the kangaroo was pretty thick, but seeing the 'roo's rear there really put things into perspective. Ollie easily had one of the bigger butts Evan ever saw on a boy or girl. He climbed onto the back of Ollie's legs, shoved his heavy tail out of the way, and cautiously began rubbing away as promised. The fat butt was very pliable under the lion's paws, and even Evan grew more comfortable with it. Massaging Ollie's rear reminded Evan of kneading dough, as he did when he was a cub helping make bread with his grandmother. Though if he baked dough the size of the kangaroo's ass, he'd have month's worth of bread.

"There's no way you're not a professional," groaned Ollie. "Too good..."

Evan chuckled. "First time."

"You might want to think about selling your services," the 'roo suggested. "There aren't many good masseurs in this city. You could easily make a killing."

"Really? You think?"

Ollie nodded. "If you want, I can spread your name around to some of my friends, gets you some clients." He groaned again as Evan's paws sank even deeper into his fat. "God, if I don't keep you for myself...I'd definitely pay good money to keep you around."

You have the following choices:

1. Ask for Ollie's help getting clients

2. Stick with just seeing Ollie

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindovermatter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2691065-Magic-Paws