*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2627148-Ollies-Offer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.
This choice: Join Ollie for lunch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ollie's Offer

    by: Mindovermatter
The metal chairs made a loud creaking noise as the 'roo pushed himself away from the table. Though Ollie wasn't as fat as some of the furs that Evan had seen in his limited time at Port Zaftig, the kangaroo was easily one of the widest with hips so large he needed to plant a chair under each of his bulbous legs. Ollie let out a sigh of satisfaction as he patted his full belly. A small mountain of paper wrappers laid on the plastic tray in front of him.

"Had enough?" joked Evan. The lion had ordered a much smaller lunch of a couple of tacos with a side of rice. Ollie, on the other hand, had order two dozen burritos. Sure, they weren't massive by any far stretch of the imagination, but it was still easily the most burritos the lion ever saw any one fur devour in a single sitting.

The 'roo pondered for a second, his paws lightly drumming on his belly. "Umm... nope! I've got room for more!" Ollie said. "Actually, I've got a hankering for ice cream! Come on! There's a great ice cream shop a couple of blocks away!"

"Alright, alright," said Evan as both furs got up and walked out of El Burrito Diablito. "But I don't know if I'll get anything."

"What? On a diet or something?" chuckled Ollie as he shuffled along the sidewalk, his ponderous posterior wobbling as he walked.

"Me? No!"

"That's good. Gotta get some meat on them bones!" The 'roo playfully poked at the lion's thin chest. Evan slapped his paw away.

"Hey, cut it out! Besides, it doesn't look like you've got 'meat' on your bones!" Evan jabbed Ollie's thigh, his paw sinking in an inch into the pliable flesh.

"Oh, relax!" said Ollie. "I'm just joking around with you! But there's no doubt you'll fill out soon enough!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You have noticed?" asked Ollie. The 'roo gestured with his paw at the many portly furs around them. "What do they all have in common?"

"Well...um, they're all..." stammered Evan.

"You can say it: Fat!" Ollie said. "Practically every fur in this town is big. And can you blame us? The food is cheap and delicious, and nobody bothers anyone else for being fat!"

"Okay, furs are fat here. So what?"

"So, it's only a matter of time before you're sporting a baby belly yourself!" The 'roo grabbed at Evan's shirt, pulling it up to expose his flat abdomen. Once again, the lion smacked Ollie's paw away and yanked down his shirt.

"Yeah, right. Maybe a pound or two. But I'm not going to get super fat or anything."

The 'roo tisked. "It's always the stubborn ones that end up the biggest. An inevitable few pounds here, another dozen and a half pounds there, then they finally give in. Then they go nuts, eating like mad to make up for lost time." Evan did not look amused. "Oh, calm down! Perhaps you'll be the exception!"

The two furs were just outside the ice cream shop: Jen & Berry's. The 'roo stopped in front of the lion. "Hey, I have a few days off work. Why do I show you around? My treat! I'll take you around to all the best restaurants! You'll see why furs around here are so large!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go on Ollie's Tour

*Noteb*
2. Decline his offer

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindovermatter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2627148-Ollies-Offer