*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183172-Mary-gets-stuck/cid/2622958-OW-Mary-still-didnt-move
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2183172
A young woman's curiosity lands her in a tight spot!
This choice: OW, Mary still didn't move.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

OW, Mary still didn't move.

    by: Kieran1998
"OW"said Mary as she still remained stuck in the tree trunk despite everyone's efforts Mary then said "I think I'm going to be stuck in here forever." Sarah then replied,"let's try one more time" "ok", replied Mary,"but I don't think it will work"
Just as the three were preparing to pull Mary again,a couple walking with their dog passed spotted the situation and went over to get a closer look. "Excuse me", said the woman, "my boyfriend and I were walking passed when we spotted your situation and wondered if you wanted some help" "yes we would", replied Sarah,"she's really wedged in there tight" "
Well"I'm Rachel and this is my boyfriend","Jake and we would be happy to help" A chain was then formed with Sarah pulling Mary's hips ,Jennifer pulling Sarah's waist, Ashley Pulling Jennifer,Jake pulling Jennifer, Rachel pulling Jake, Rachel's dog pulling the hem of her dress and Mary pushing. Everyone then pulled and pushed with all their strength with Mary saying "OW" occasionally due to the strain until finally POP, Mary was pulled from the tree trunk at last and everyone flew backwards and landed in a heap on the grass.
"Thank goodness for that" said Mary, finally unstuck,"I thought I was going to be stuck in there forever" before getting up and thanking everyone for their help before the new friends then went to get some lunch.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183172-Mary-gets-stuck/cid/2622958-OW-Mary-still-didnt-move