*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Plump Boyfriends
  2. Hopeless Romantic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2627079-Plump-Boyfriends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184110
Living in Zinnia City, you happen to fall in love with someone on the gluttonous side.
This choice: *Man* Plump Men  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Plump Boyfriends

    by: crossblade
Name: Clovis
Age: 32
Species: Alligator
Bio: This big gator isn't really a fan of the fancy life and rampant consumerism of the inner Zinnia City. Instead, he lives in the bayou in the forests just outside of the city, having built his own shack there, living a comfortable life wading around the swamp. Campers in the area will most likely get grabbed by the big gator and added to his already huge and fat form, but if he's not particularly hungry, he might be more friendly towards campers and visitors. He especially enjoys tummy rubs, naturally.

Name: Abe
Age: 21
Species: Fossa
Bio: A surfer living along the beautiful coastline, who works at a gift shop. Despite his size, gluttony and power, he tries to live a normal life, making prey friends and fighting his predatory instincts… but frequently, he finds himself staring at someone particularly tasty-looking, even drooling as strange fantasies enter his mind. Recently, he’s taken the plunge, and started to devour people from around town, unable to help quenching his appetite. He can only imagine how embarrassed he’d be if anybody found out…!

Name: Orlando
Age: 25
Species: Coyote
Bio: Operates a small, hidden-away little restaurant with quite a cult following, due to the absolutely delicious and addictive, if fattening, food he tends to cook. He also even offers meals of prey to predators, as well as occasionally swallowing down some of his ruder customers if he's in the mood. He's overall a super relaxed, almost lethargic fellow, with his eyes always half-lidded like he's constantly ready to just take a nap. While he is napping, which is often, he likes to have someone to snuggle with as he drifts off to sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Clovis

*Noteb*
2. Abe

3. Orlando

4. More boyfriends!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2627079-Plump-Boyfriends