*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A group of women
  2. What the...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185394-Snowman-Transformation/cid/2911974-A-group-of-women
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185394
Josh wakes up to find himself transformed into a snowman. Melted by cruel sexy women.
This choice: A group of women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A group of women

    by: PhoenixFire
Josh peered around the corner. A group of young women got out of their van, however, this wasn't the casual arrival of uni students. Their appearance sent a chill down Josh's spine even in the cold weather. They all donned black hooded cloaks and knee-high boots. Their identical uniforms covered their entire bodies, aside from their faces, where their youth and beauty shined through.
An intense feeling began to grow inside of Josh. One of heat, warmth....and pleasure. His eyes froze in astonishment as he looked down and saw a carrot rising up against his lowest ball of snow.

"A carrot? My...My dick is a carrot?"

Josh stood there panicked as the feelings inside the carrot became more and more pronounced, and his body became so hot that he began to melt. He was losing height and volume faster than he could handle.
"Help! Heeeelp!" In desperation, he trudged out into the open, trying to draw the attention of the girls. Dragging along the floor simply was not fast enough. Josh hopped onto the road but tripped before long. The world spun around in circles as his head rolled across the road, before it was stopped against the bottom of one of the girls' boot. Josh heard an array of giggles as his head was stopped.

"Greetings!..And before you ask. Yes! I AM a talking snowman!"
Josh felt black leather gloves wrap around his head as it was lifted to face the woman.

"Oh? ARE you a talking snowman?", she said tauntingly.
"...Yes."
"Well well. It seems that we're in luck girls." The girl paraded Josh's head around to the high-pitched laughter of her companions.
Her face spread into a devious smile. "You know, you're quite warm for a snowman... It wouldn't have anything to do with THAT now would it?"

She turned his head towards the rest of his body lying on the road. His 'carrot' was pointing directly upwards and was twitching sporadically.
The girls surrounded his little vegetable and the wielder of his head knelt down beside it.

"Tell me little guy. You want us to take care of that for you?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Yes please!"

*Noteb*
2. "No way! I need to get home!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PhoenixFire (UN: fanman5050 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185394-Snowman-Transformation/cid/2911974-A-group-of-women