*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2820047-go-to-a-club-and-show-her-how-desirable-she-was
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: go to a club and show her how desirable she was.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

go to a club and show her how desirable she was.

    by: Unknown
"Do you know what you need?" The Collector asked aloud. "You need to go out and turn some heads! Have some fun! See how gorgeous everyone knows you are."

"Go out, says the woman who imprisoned me here." Ida said, rolling her eye as as The Collector reached up tied her shoulder long wavy hair behind her head and away from her face. "So what, you're gonna release me into the world like this? Track down my body and give me back?"

Taking back control, The Collector twisted Ida's face into a horrified grimace. "Good heavens, no! I'd never give up a head as pretty as yours!" Her face relaxed, and a slight smile crossed its large, plump, and slightly scarred lips as The Collector cracked open her makeup kit and began applying a layer of foundation. "No, I was saying that once I finish freshening you up, we're going to go to a club and hit on some people."

Ida tried to scream, but The Collector didn't relinquish control of her face. Ida proceeded to curse her out inside her head, demanding that she stay home and leave her alone and stop applying that gaudy red lipstick, but to no avail. The Collector ignored her furious ramblings, focusing entirely on making Ida as pretty as she could. She straightened and trimmed her brow and applied a darker eye shadow to draw attention to her beautiful green eye, she lightened up some of Ida's scars without actually hiding them, she applied a glossy red lipstick and some rosy pink blush on her dimples to really make her smile pop, and just as she'd threatened The Collector braided Ida's hair into a tight, neat rope that she wrapped around her head like a crown. The Collector had Ida's face smile, and admired her results. While it wasn't a perfect face, it was beautiful all the same.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" The Collector asked, Ida's inner voice having gone suspiciously silent.

"...Let's get this over with..." Ida thought.

Taking that as an enthusiastic yes, The Collector threw on a simple but stylish sleeveless black dress, a small black handbag, and a pair of heels tall enough to give her a noticeable boost but short enough to be comfortable. While The Collector would normally ride her motorbike into town, she wouldn't be able to get a helmet over this hair without ruining it and wouldn't dare endanger one of her precious heads by riding without a helmet. This left her with only one option. "Okay, let's dust off the old teleportation spell!" She said, rubbing her hands together. In truth, the Collector didn't like using teleportation, as it drained her magic faster than just about any other spell she knew. She could only hold so much magic inside her at any one time, and while it recharged on its own it took 24 full hours to fully recharge her magic batteries. Just teleporting into the city would drain nearly half of her battery, and teleporting back would drain another near half leaving her all but powerless. She hated having no magic, made her feel naked, but this was just something she'd have to do if she wanted to give Ida the night of her life.

Closing Ida's eye tightly and concentrating, The Collector teleported herself into an unused bathroom stall in one of the town's busiest clubs. Specifically...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2820047-go-to-a-club-and-show-her-how-desirable-she-was