*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tomoko
  2. Someone else
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/RGS9D47FG-Tomoko
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2186588
You find a remote that can change evolution. Let the fun begin.
This choice: Tomoko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tomoko

    by: Millie
Tomoko, grocery bag in hand, walked up the stairs to her apartment on the fourth floor. She was a good pooking and a cute woman in her fifties. Her long light brown hair was tied with a rubber band in a ponytail. Her face was slightly long, with full and round cheeks, a small button nose and a wide mouth with narrow lips. Her slanted almond eyes were brown, shielded by dense black eyelashes, and topped by narrow eyebrows. Her forehead was high and broad and her chin strong. Despite her older age, she had a cute and slightly childish look. She, like most Japanese women, was not very tall but her body was quite shapely even though her chest was quite flat. She wore a sleeveless blue shirt and long black pants. Tomoko was never married, she chose to remain single by choice. She was too snobbish and narcissistic to have a serious relationship with anyone. She was an only child who received too much pampering from her parents, which developed a host of not so very positive traits in her. She herself was quite happy with her situation, she preferred to spend all her time only on herself. She worked as a manager of an HR department in a small company, which allowed her to abuse the company's employees and fulfill the strong urge to control that existed in her.

Tomoko arrived at the door of her apartment and was surprised to find a brown package resting on her doorstep. She bent down and picked it up, searching for a label. But apart from her name and address, nothing was written on the package. "How strange..." she thought, "I don't remember ordering anything!" She opened the door and entered the apartment. She placed the bag in the small kitchen and entered the living room with the package, examining it curiously. Temoko's living room was full of fitness equipment and various weights along with a lot of bodybuilding magazines. Tomoko dreamed of becoming a bodybuilder but she didn't really manage to move forward with this dream.

Using her long fingernails she opened the package and was amazed to find a remote control inside the package. "I'm sure I didn't order something like that!" she said out loud, examining the remote.

You have the following choices:

1. Press evolve on herself

*Noteb*
2. Press devolve on herself

*Noteb*
3. Try it on someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millie (UN: an188 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/RGS9D47FG-Tomoko