*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2640309-The-Sky-Sirens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2186817
You are a young member of Poseidon's Elite. Can you prove yourself to be worthy?
This choice: The Sky Sirens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Sky Sirens

    by: nobody495
The Sky Sirens were a group of Pegasi Poseidon gifted to Aphrodite. He claims it's for her safety, though some suspect that he's trying to get some good favor with her. They also helped to keep the peace. But, of course, they also needed to be tended to occasionally. So, they stopped here at Atlantis, seeking out the massage parlor. It seems they got in while you were walking over. Lucy was already starting to lead you over to the public washroom, procured to accommodate clients.

You approached, and saw several lady Pegasi lying down on tables set up inside. The lot of them seemed more model-like than most of the lady Pegasi you knew, though you knew better than anyone not to underestimate them. The many Pegasi bore more pastel colors. One was pink, one was hot red, one was a sky blue... You saw about 4 of them in right now. They were all naked, predictably, though a few had hot towels draped on their backs. Still, that didn't stop you from seeing a few of their plump backsides, their tails hiked up. Despite you not being discrete in your entry, the ones that had their tails up still didn't seem to lower them. Instead, they looked over their shoulders at the new entrant, giving soft grins.

The pink Pegasus at the far right had a more sylphlike body, being fairly thin and also fairly curvy. The sky blue Pegasus beside her had an hourlgass shape to her, and wore purple lipstick. Next to that one was the hot red Pegasus, who was more pear-shaped, and bore a brown mane that seemed to drape over one side of her face seductively. And then there was the grass green Pegasus, who bore red lipstick and plump limps, while also having a backside comparable to Paula. The hot red one and the green one were the ones that had their tails hiked up...

You blushed and approached, feeling the urge to keep your thighs together, fearing their prying eyes will see something you know you don't want anyone to see. Now, you were one man, so you had to tend to them one at a time. Who though?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pink

*Noteb*
2. Sky Blue

3. Hot Red

*Noteb*
4. Grass Green

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2640309-The-Sky-Sirens