*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/3234561-A-Giant-Unaware-School-Boy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2188228
You suddenly gained the power to shrink and grow at will! (Rewards)
This choice: Boys Washroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Giant Unaware School Boy

    by: Micro2306
A boy entering into the washroom solved your dilemma. Maybe you would get a nice view of a giant penis while he is in the toilet or taking a shower (There were showers too). So you enter inside the washroom to find your potential candidate.

The smell of the place wasn't so bad, it was like deodorant mixed with people's "bathroom business".

Once inside, you heard how someone inside unzipped his pants, he was in the first cabin, so you shrink down to the size of a small doll and enter inside of it.

You could see the legs of a giant teenager. They were bold and hairless. He had to be really young or maybe the hormones didn't made their job on his body. The next thing you see is his penis. The size wasn't the great thing, but it looked flaccid, maybe during a boner, it would look better. That view remained there for a few seconds, before the boy sat down on the toilet, allowing you to see him with more detail: He was young, like if he was around 14 or 15 years old, and had short brown hair. About his body, you couldn't see anything because of his clothes, but it was between the thin and the athlethic proportions. About the clothing, he was wearing the school uniform.

After a few minutes waiting for more boys to come in, without any results, you decide to take a closer look to your unaware new friend, so you shrink down even more and start climbing. The climb wasn't so hard, even without hairs to cling on, and once you reach the knee you see him looking at the roof as the piss comes out from his penis.

The boy gets up and you start falling, but you quickly grab from his leg, something that he should felt like a bite, but no, he was completely unaware of you. He crouched to grab his pants to pull them up and you could see the chance to climb on his shirt. If at least you could reach at his pocket you would be safe (Well, from falling down and missing an oportunity with this guy). By now you were at the height of his lower abdomen, and you noticed a pocket on his chest, so you start climbing.

As you climbed, the boy went outside the washroom and entered in a class room, by then, you were almost at his chest. He sat down at his chair and listened to the class

After at least 5 minutes, you finally reach the shirt pocket, and you let yourself fall inside. Now you just had to wait the proper moment to come out and do your things. You could wait for lunch and sneak into his food to have a journey inside of this school boy (one of your favourite fantasies). The second option was waiting him to go home and explore him once there. And the third option that you noticed right there as you explored the enviroment: there was a hole in his pocket, it leaded to the inside of the shirt, or in other words, to his naked body, behind the shirt, inviting you to explore it right now as he made his routine.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wait for lunch

2. Wait until he gets back to home

*Noteb*
3. Explore his body right now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro2306 (UN: agus230600 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/3234561-A-Giant-Unaware-School-Boy