*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2648712-My-life-is-pretty-boring-so-why-not-take-a-cha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2188554
You are a micro who has stumbled upon a massive house, and your adventurous self wants in.
This choice: My life is pretty boring, so why not take a chance?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My life is pretty boring, so why not take a cha...

    by: poppin' pens
You look at the dirt covered fence and smile. There is something inside you that is longing to know the unknown. You make your way to bottom of the fence and crawl underneath the partially rotten wood. You immediately notice the grass on this side is a lot thicker than the forest grass. Seeing that the grass can support your weight, you step up atop the large green blades.
The view in front of you is startling, yet exciting. In front of you was a long yard, leading to the biggest structures you have ever seen. The house it lead to has a white exterior, as well as a concrete porch. The doors that make up the entrance are glass. You run with haste toward the house, excited to experience such a sight.

********
You stand in awe at the foot of the massive door. You get in by slipping between the door and the ground. Once inside, you stand on hard wood floors, takeing in the beautiful new landscape. Every wall of the house touched the sky. Each room was bigger than any tree you ran around before. This place seems like one of magic!
You feel a strange yet sudden sense of vulnerability. If this was a creature’s house, then the creature living here must be huge! Thankfully, no one seems to be here. Catching sight of a door, you make your way toward it.
You are about halfway to the door before you stop. The ground... a faint tap... it was and odd thing for the floor to make a sound like that. There it was again! Only this time, it was more heavy. Once more, it makes that sound, but now it’s an audible *Thump*. You start to grow scared as the sound grows louder and louder. Your jaw drops as a Masive figure steps into the room! They walk in and file some papers on a nearby desk. As your vision focuses, you can see that it is a -

You have the following choices:

1. Wolf

2. Tiger

3. Fox

4. Bear

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 poppin' pens (UN: nothinwhile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
poppin' pens has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2648712-My-life-is-pretty-boring-so-why-not-take-a-cha