*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shout and wave!
  2. Female
  3. Wolf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2649771-Shout-and-wave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2188554
You are a micro who has stumbled upon a massive house, and your adventurous self wants in.
This choice: Shout and wave!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shout and wave!

    by: poppin' pens
In an action that was more instinct than reason, you immediately throw your hands up and shout, “Wait! Stop! Don’t hurt me! I’m just a little wolf!”

The wolf’s face falls into bewilderment, “You... you talk...” She slowly lowers her paw, witch was by her knee.

“Yes!” You shout.
Her massive body descends as she plants her knees on the floor and sits on her legs.

“Oh my gosh, you are a wolf! But, you’re so tiny, I guess you are one of those ‘micro’ fellas, aren’t you...” she lifts her finger and moves it toward you. You slowly back up, and trip over your own paws out of clumsiness. You fall on your rear.

“Oh my. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you!” She quickly apologies, “ Let me pick you up and put you on my desk. I don’t want my boyfriend to step on you, silly.”
She cups her hand around your feet, and you instinctively pull your feet up and onto her furry hand. She lifts you up gently, and begins walking. When she is over there desk, she carefully parts her hands, allowing you to slide in between them. She sits in a chair and pulls herself forward to the desk.

“My, it’s been so long since I’ve seen a micro up close. I hardly ever see them, and when I do, Jerry is eating them, toying with them.” Though her face was rather nonchalant, your face was put in shock.

They DO torture your kind!

“H-huh-who’s Jerry?” You ask timidly.

“My boyfriend.”

This monster lives here? “What?”

She notices your sudden fear, and quickly comforts you, “aww... don’t worry! I promise that I will make sure you won’t get eaten or become his toy. If he wants you, he will have to get through me!” She winks.

You smile. “Excuse me, but I never caught her name.”

“I’m Callie. Do you... micros...have a name?”

“Yeah, I’m Samuel, or Sam. Why wouldn’t I have a name?”

“Well,” She starts, “I never really thought of micros being this... intelligent.”

You turn and cross your arms. “Hmph!” You scoff.

“Aww, I didn’t mean it that way. I guess I never really thought that you or any other of your kind would have... complex emotions, or any kind of self awareness. Could you forgive me?” She looks at you kindly.

“It’s ok, I don’t hold anything against you. You just didn’t know. And honestly, I thought your kind just had my kind around to eat, or for entertainment.”

“Thanks. Hey, I have to cook dinner. Can you behave while I’m away?”

“Of course.”

Some time passed, and while Callie was in the kitchen, -

You have the following choices:

1. Callie’s boyfriend shows up!

*Noteb*
2. One of Callie’s friends came over

*Noteb*
3. She gets some food and brings it to you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 poppin' pens (UN: nothinwhile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
poppin' pens has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2649771-Shout-and-wave