*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saran Wrap
  2. Failed
  3. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646351-Saran-Wrap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2188583
You made a deal with your teacher...you lost.
This choice: Saran Wrap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Saran Wrap

    by: Broski555
You don't know how to respond. you found yourself saying the last option you heard.
"Um..saran wrap I guess."
Mrs.Myers gets even more excited jumping up and down letting out a "YES!" and a small toot as well.
"I'll be right back!" she says as she runs into her kitchen. you found yourself staring at her panty clad ass as she ran the panties were stretched over her massive booty. You were terrified. She can back with the wrap.
"Okay bitch on your knees!" she demanded.
You do as she says walking over and getting down on your knees with her massive booty in your face. You don't really know what happening and you start to think its just a weird dream and that you'll wake up in a minute in you're room. You're dreams are shattered when you hear a *BBBBBBBWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRTTTTTT* and feel a hot wind hit your face that stinks of old milk and rotten eggs. You go to cough but Myers catches you with your mouth open.
"GOT YA!" she yells and quickly starts to wrap your face into her massive booty. Your face is swallowed by her huge cheeks and your mouth was stuck open with her ass pointed directly into your throat.
"I told you you are gonna swallow some of my farts!" she yells as she rips some major ass into your mouth.
*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPTPTTTTTTTPPTPTPTPTPT*
The massive fart echos into your mouth as you are forced to swallow it. you start to gag and your eyes begin to water from the taste. It tasted like a septic tank smells and you think you're in hell. Myers looks back at you smiling getting so much pleasure from your suffering.
"how that ass blast taste baby?" she asks as she wipes your tears. "Hold on don't answer that I got another one for you." she says as she grunts and blasts another horrible fart straight into your stomach.
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTT* "MMMMMM" You try to scream but her massive ass is containing you're cry for help.
"This is going to be a fun summer" She says letting out another ripper.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shes thursty. Time for some milk

2. Shes done with the wrap and cuts you out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Broski555 (UN: knightdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Broski555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646351-Saran-Wrap