*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gas Mask
  2. Failed
  3. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646760-Gas-Mask
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2188583
You made a deal with your teacher...you lost.
This choice: Gas Mask  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gas Mask

    by: Broski555
"T-t-the gas mask?" you say worried about what would happen next.
She smiles an evil grin "You're fucked!" she says with a wink. "Wait here~!" she runs upstairs to her room.You are left alone in the living room still in shock of what is happening you don't even realizes that your teacher was sneaking up behind you.
"Pay attention!" she shouts as she straps the gas mask to your face. you try to take it off but she has duct tape and quickly wraps your hands together. "Oh no fart face you're mine~." she says seductively. she walks around the couch and you finally notice it. The gas mask had a hose connected to it leading straight to the ass of some air tight leather pants that was squeezing your teachers fat ass.
"No no no!!" you try to yell but the mask is muffling your voice.
She giggles and wiggles her booty at you "Oh yes yes yes!"
*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTPTTTTTTTTPTTTTTTTPTTTTTTTT*
She moans as she lets a massive fart right into the the hose "Inhale my ass air bitch!" she says laughing and looking back at you. The smell hits you and it's horrible the strong smell of rotten eggs and spoiled milk is too overpowering as you being to cough and gag in the mask.
"Hahahaha take deeper breaths slave because that's the only air you'll be getting!" she says laughing even harder
"Here let me give you some more~." she says as she turns around showing you her huge ass. She spreads her butt cheeks with bother her hand and looks back at you right into your eyes "open your mouth I want this one to go into your lungs~" you whimper as she blast another huge room shaking fart.
{*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTPPP PPPPPPTTTPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*}{/b}
"Oh fuck yeah swallow that shit" she giggles and gives her ass a firm smack. When it hits you it burns your nose and mouth the smell of pure shit makes you sick to your stomach and you can't escape it. With the lack of oxygen you start to fade and eventually black out.
When you come to again you are...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. trapped in the mask still

*Noteb*
2. Lying in her bed

*Noteb*
3. Wake up on the living room floor but there are guests

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Broski555 (UN: knightdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Broski555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646760-Gas-Mask