*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2658274-Centorea-enter-Rachnera-room--this-is-a-trap-
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
This choice: Centorea enter Rachnera room ( this is a trap / prank by Rachnera ) (reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Centorea enter Rachnera room ( this is a trap /...

    by: araval
This is a trap !!
When Centorea enter Rachnera room she fall right into Her sticky Web.
„ooo how nice to see you Centorea” Said Rachnera with wide smile
„stop with your stupid games and let me out !” yelled Centorea and she immediately started to get out of this web. She started to struggle against Rachnera web.
„oo dear I will obviously free you…. But first lets play” Said Rachnera with sly smile.

You didn’t see any of above things happening as you were still tightly secured against Centorea warm breast. Her breast still strongly pushed against you without any room to move and barely any room to breathe. Still when you manage to gasp small breath it was full of Centorea body odor. It felt like being under warm soft blanket that weighted few hundred kilograms. As I said you didn’t see anything outside but definitely could feel it.

When Centorea strted to struggle against Rachnera her boobs also started widely swing. It was pretty terrible experience for you. When they started to swing so hard it made you feel like on rollercoaster. To make it worse due to her rapid movement her bra get a little lose and created small space between bra cup and her breast. With each of her rapid movement you get detached from her breast to be thrown back at it with her next move. You fell like a ball in ping pong when her breast played against her bra cup.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2658274-Centorea-enter-Rachnera-room--this-is-a-trap-