*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arya
  2. Peasant
  3. Select your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191780-Game-of-Thrones-Feet-story/cid/2669368-Arya
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2191780
A story of foot fetish based on the GOT story
This choice: Arya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Arya

    by: Tallbigcal2
You were wandering the streets of winterfell looking for something to do when you see a girl your age shooting at a target with a bow and arrow. You watch from a distance in amazement, she looks over at you and smiles. She puts her last arrow in and walks over to you.

“You like that do you?” She says smiling

“It was amazing. How do you do that so perfectly?”

“Come on I’ll show you.”


She takes you over and shows you how to shoot. However your hair keeps getting blown by the wind and gets in your face causing you to miss your shots badly.

“Your awful at this aren’t you?”

“It’s my bloody hair it keeps getting in my way.”

“Tie it back or something.” She says impatiently

“I’ve got nothing to tie it back with.”

“Ugh come with me she says.”

She takes you to her room and makes you sit on a chair. Then she walks back to her desk and takes out a pair of scissors and walks up behind you closing them together loudly. You jump and say “what in the gods names are you doing?!?”

“Giving you a haircut now sit still.” She says angrily

You jump up and say “can’t you just get me something to tie it back?”


“I could, but where’s the fun in that.”

You sit back down and she starts to chop all your hair off with the rusty scissors. You watch as all your long thick hair falls to the floor. It’s at this point that you notice Arya isn’t wearing any boots. She had taken them off revealing a pair of thick gray wool socks. Speaking of wool she had finished shearing you and you stood up in a sulky sort of way.

“Ugh there’s hair all over my socks.” She says disgustingly “Get it off.” She says to you very demandingly.

You sit down on her bed and she puts her feet in your lap. They stank worse than anything you have ever smelt with a slight scent of Swiss cheese lingering. You actually kind of liked it. You start to remove the hair from her feet when suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. Sansa walks in

*Noteb*
2. She asks you to rub her feet

3. She falls asleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tallbigcal2 (UN: tallbigcal2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tallbigcal2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191780-Game-of-Thrones-Feet-story/cid/2669368-Arya