*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192072-Obesity-Outbreak/cid/2849109-Crossover-setting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2192072
In worlds you know, everyone's gaining extreme amounts of weight for some reason!
This choice: Crossover setting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Crossover setting

    by: FFtheSnake
1.) All the women from the above listed topics are shoved into an alternate reality by a supervillain with cosmic powers and told that there is only one way to get out. Get fat. By any means necessary. Once they reach a certain level of fatness, and he will be providing ways to do that, they will be allowed to leave.

If they still want to.

'Cause, y'know, villain. Powers. Corruption. Lol.

2.) An eating contest featuring multiple women (and a few guys) from various forms of media starts up. Because everything exists in the same universe in this continuity. What no one knows is the real purpose of the contest. They also don't know what sort of appetite stimulants are in the food...

3.) A villain captures women from across the multiverse to corrupt them into his fat, willing sex slaves. The few guys dragged along are also corrupted into fat minions who get sex with the king's sex slaves as rewards...

4.) Women are randomly turning into characters from popular media, their memories overwritten by the character's, down to details that aren't in the games. And the moment they change, they become incredibly gluttonous, devouring everything and everyONE in their path, some growing to giant size to consume even more...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Race To Get Fat

*Noteb*
2. The Strange Eating Contest

*Noteb*
3. The Fat Harem

*Noteb*
4. The Great Change

*Noteb*
5. Other Plot Ideas

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192072-Obesity-Outbreak/cid/2849109-Crossover-setting