*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2670484-Shes-naturally-gassy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2192322
The Girls from RWBY become gassy
This choice: She's naturally gassy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She's naturally gassy

    by: UB Midnight
PPPPPPHHHHHHHBBBBBRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT!! BBBBBRRRRRMMMMMMVVVVVPPPPPPP!!

"Wow, you're really letting them fly, huh kitty~?"

"... Shut up, Yang..."

It was a quiet afternoon in Team RWBY's dorm, at least until Blake let two trumpeting toots into the room. The pungent fishy smell quickly filled the enclosed space.

"Hey, be glad it's just me here!" Yang shot back.

That's right... Ruby and Weiss were out shopping (and Weiss was most likely acting like the tsundere she is), so it was just Blake and Yang at the moment.

"True...but...hngh!"

FFFFFFFRRRMMMMMBBBBBPPPPPPPPPPP!!

"Ahh... I could do without your teasing..." Blake said after ripping a particularly juicy fart on the bed.

"Aw, I just do it 'cause I love ya, Blakey~"

Yang got real close and brought Blake to an affectionate side hug.

While Blake was thankful Yang doesn't mind her gas, the teasing was...extra.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Blake feels another fart coming on.

2. Yang leaves the room to get food for the both of them.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UB Midnight (UN: dawnwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bluefire555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2670484-Shes-naturally-gassy