*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2729246-Wait-until-Yang-and-Blake-come-back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2192322
The Girls from RWBY become gassy
This choice: Wait into Yang and Blake come back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wait until Yang and Blake come back

    by: UB Midnight
As much as Ruby wanted to try the trigger here and now, she decided to wait until the rest of her team came back. After all, the more the merrier.

Luckily, Ruby didn't have to wait long... Because Yang and Blake entered their dorm, arm in arm. Did I forget to mention that they're a thing?

"Heya, Rubes! Ice Queen!"

"Hey..." Weiss whined. She really hated being called that...

"So, how are you two doing?" Ruby asked first, curious as to what the Bumblebee duo was doing before returning to their dorm.

'Well...Yang wanted to do some sparring.with me...but then...well..." Blake's face turned pink upon trying to recall that particular memory.

"I got a little gassy, and Blake-"

BBBRRRRAAAAPPPP!!

As soon as Yang said the trigger word, Weiss released a brassy fart, shaking the bed she was sitting on. Ruby was discreetly inhaling Weiss' rich aroma...and so was Blake.

"Whew...~ That was ripe!" Weiss casually replied.

"Oh, wow... I...didn't think you had it in you, Weiss..." Yang was...honestly dumbstruck. Weiss, the Schnee Heiress, just ripped ass without care? It was like she found herself in an alternate dimension.

"Aw, thanks!" Weiss replied with a smile. "I don't know why...but I feel more...open about being gassy- FFFFRRRRRTTTTTT!! Oh! There I go again~!" Weiss giggled like a little school girl after her low, airy toot rang out.

"Um..."

"See? Weiss is okay with farting now! So you guys don't have to hold it in around her anymore!"

"Yeah! Besides, it's sooo unhealthy to hold it in~ Go on!"

What will Blake and Yang do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Question Ruby on what she did

2. Willing fart in front of Weiss

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UB Midnight (UN: dawnwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bluefire555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2729246-Wait-until-Yang-and-Blake-come-back