*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/3300804-Sparringin-private-with-ruby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2192322
The Girls from RWBY become gassy
This choice: Sparring/in private with ruby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sparring/in private with ruby

    by: penguinluver1431
"Light on your feet, Weiss!"

During a practice round of sparring, Weiss and Ruby had been focusing on each other's respective flexibility, staying light on their feet with each strike. Weiss, of course, was no stranger to these exercises since she always had to be quick in order to summon Glyphs during combat, but Ruby's semblance gave her the advantage of speed.

Ruby zipped right in front of Weiss, using both hands to lunge towards her. Weiss grabbed Ruby's fists with her own hands, feeling the surprisingly amount of strength being exerted by the silver-eyes girl. Like, really surprising, to the point she felt her own legs buckling underneath the pressure

"C'mon, Weiss, push harder!"

Weiss growled as she pushed up on Ruby, digging her feet into the ground. Of course, as Weiss pushed herself up, this also meant she was in a squatting position, so when she pushed her lower body out...

"PPPFFFFFTTTTTTT"

Weiss and Ruby both stopped cold, knowing the latter had ended up pushing a loud, gassy fart out from her butt and blow past her skirt. Weiss looked utterly humiliated, having not even felt it coming. Ruby, on the other hand, started cackling.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! It worked! It actually worked!"

Ruby had now let go of Weiss, falling on the floor curling up in a ball of giggles and laughter. Weiss looked down at her younger team leader in confusion.

"WHAT are you talking about?" Weiss asked.

"You actually ate them! The laced cookies!"

"L-laced cookies?" Weiss asked nervously.

The Ice Queen felt another gurgle in her stomach, feeling another fart coming in, but why?

"The ones we baked with farting powder and chocolate laxatives, hahahaha!"

Another bubbly fart ripped out of Weiss's butt as Ruby continued laughing.

"You....YOU did this?!" Weiss asked angrily.

"We all did, hee hee!" Ruby said in between laughs, "Me and Yang and Blake totally pranked you! Ahahaha!"

Weiss glared and growled at Ruby, curling her fists in anger.

"You're gonna regret that!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ruby runs off to tell her other teammates

2. Ruby gets subdued by the gassy Weiss

*Noteb*
3. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 penguinluver1431 (UN: penguinluver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bluefire555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/3300804-Sparringin-private-with-ruby