*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2673755-Bruce-wished-for-a-harem-of-women-just-like-Candi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2192395
A tale of wishes gone wrong, lust, and growth.
This choice: Bruce wished for a harem of women just like Candi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bruce wished for a harem of women just like Candi

    by: RoyalJelly
Bruce swallowed as he stared at the computer. His dad was always into some weird shit, but he always took it deadly serious. He wouldn't have written those things in jest, or even for getting off. "Respect your craft," Bruce remembered his dad telling him, "and 'do what thou wilt' shall be the whole of the law." Bruce never really bothered to understand that, but right now a gnawing thought at the back of his head was telling him that this could be a big deal.

"Okay," said Bruce, "Okay Candi, I tell you what."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna put one command into this computer, alright? If it doesn't work, we can leave it alone." Candi nodded as sagely as she could.

"Okay, Brucie. I guess it couldn't hurt."

Bruce tapped out his wish.

"I have a harem of ten women just like Candi."

Click

-------------------

Candi waited with bated breath. She was a bit upset with Bruce for bringing other women into his fantasies, but even if the piece of junk did work, it's not like they were gonna replace her. Not while she was still his wife, at any rate. Besides, Candi thought, odds were she could get convince Bruce to let her take his new toys for a spin once in a while. It--

"Candi what the fuck?!" shouted Bruce. She looked down at her shoulder and screamed. A bulge was emerging from her shoulder, straining against her skin. She considered for a moment that it didn't hurt, but the growing mass along her side was bad enough. She swatted at it and felt a sting of pain in her...her face? Bruce walked towards her, but she held out a hand with her non-mutating arm.

"Stay back! I don't know what that machine did to me but--but-- just stay back!" She looked back down at her shoulder. She could see the features of the lump warping and growing as they formed facial features, blurred by the skin above them. As they grew more definite, Candi could see the outline of a nose, eyes, and giant lips. Her eyes widened as the face beneath her skin gradually gained color and definition, drawing closer to the surface of her body, and she realized that that was her face that was now forming on the head-sized lump of skin and bone that was emerging from her. As her eyes scanned downwards, she could see an arm emerging from her body, then a leg, the edges of titanic, silicone-saturated breasts and then--

Candi took a moment to look at herself. There was the same look of confusion and fear, the same frozen stance, hell even the same clothes but something wasn't right. The clone of her was standing in front of the glass doors to the deck outside but now she could see the wall behind her. Candi's thoughts raced before she realized that she could see the deck behind her clone as well as the wall behind her original body.

"Oh," said Candi as she realized what was happening.

"Oh?" asked Bruce. "Candi what's going on?" Candi shook her bodies' heads in unison. She had her first body slap her glorious original ass, while her second body stepped in and caressed her progenitor's breasts, the sensation tingling in their shared hivemind. All facts considering, this could be pretty fun. She smiled with her original body while her clone began to kiss her neck.

"Oh Bruce," she said, "You wanted a harem of women just like me right? Well--" she glanced down at her clone, backing her towards the middle of the room "--there's nothing like the original model, is there?" She turned and sashayed to stand at arms' length from her clone. She glanced over her shoulder and blew her husband a kiss with her overfilled lips. "Don't go anywhere, babe. You wanted ten, didn't you?"

----

Bruce stared as his wife (wives? he couldn't rightfully say) began to split apart like some kind of amoe--amee--some kind of single-cell creature. After getting over his initial horror at the unnatural warping of Candi's bodies, this was pretty sweet. Bruce had invested enough money into her body to buy a small country, and now there were six--wait no, the seventh one just split off --seven of them. And there were gonna be ten! Ten miracles of silicone and biology, all for him. Hell, he could get more if he wanted! He could have his bros clone their wives and girlfriends too. He could even have some of them join his harem. Bruce stared into space, eyes blissfully blank and cock painfully hard.

There was a sound of ten hands snapping their fingers.

"Uh Bruce?" asked Candi #1.

"It's," said Candi #2

"Done," said Candi #10. Bruce shook his head.

"Oh, uh, yeah of course," he said. He glanced at the computer and felt a twinge of something that a normal person would recognize as guilt. His dad always told him to be careful what he wished for and honestly, while this was awesome and all, it was still pretty freaky. "Are, uh, you gals okay?"

"Gal," said Candi's bodies in one echoing voice. "I'm still only one person. A one-woman army, but still one woman." They looked different, thought Bruce. The blank look of passive horniness was gone, replaced with...hunger? Anger? Happiness? Lust? He was trying to decide, when one of the Candis (#4, Bruce thought) continued.

"I'm like, totally psyched," she said, her voice tinged with too much sincerity to not be sarcastic. "It took a lot of thinking, but now I can, like, see through twenty eyes and get fucked in ten pussies!" She waggled her eyebrows at Bruce.

"I think this is a good first step, babe," said Candi #6, her voice losing its usual bubbliness and taking on a sultrier tone, "A really fuckin' good first step." Bruce smiled. If Candi was his one-woman harem, he might as well enjoy himself.

"Alright! So I'm saying the next step is a gangbang. How does that sound?" Candi #1 pursed her lips and walked forwards, her other bodies watching #1's ass as she swung her hips.

"Well," she said, "I'm thinking..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RoyalJelly (UN: royaljelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RoyalJelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2673755-Bruce-wished-for-a-harem-of-women-just-like-Candi