*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/3417640-Alanis-and-Edwin-Jackson-Salas-musclehead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2192395
A tale of wishes gone wrong, lust, and growth.
This choice: Alanis and Edwin Jackson, Salas' muscleheaded workout buddies.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alanis and Edwin Jackson, Salas' musclehead...

    by: Francois Dillenger
Alanis and Edwin are both very muscular brothers that did everything together. Mainly working out and it showed as they both had physiques of heavyweight bodybuilding champions they were both in their early twenties and were handsome Italian men that weren’t very bright but made up for it by their athleticism. Salas had hired them as bodyguards a few months back but they quickly became friends, however that dynamic was about to change..

Cleaning up some paperwork one day while Salas was at the market Edwin stumbled upon the the experimental project his buddy and employer had been working on brushing a button with his meaty forearm opened up the program.

Scanning subjects…

[scan completed]

Edwin saw his and his brother’s names pop up curious he clicked the link to his brother and his jaw dropped. What rendered was a extremely well rendered 3D model of his naked brother’s body Edwin was sweating and could hear his heart beating fast he always felt a strong attraction to Alanis he knew that his brother had not felt the same way as over the years he had several girlfriends that Edwin always resented because he wanted Alanis all to himself. Staring enamored with his ripped older brother’s naked body he eventually was able to read the stats, clicking on his brother’s nose he saw description imput identifiers and realized he could command imput changes as well by clicking next to the nude model. Edwin chuckled

“If this thing actually works Salas is gonna be rich, the dummy should probably have put a password on his computer.”

Trying out a little test by clicking on Alanis’ short black buzzcut Edwin changed the descriptions to long straight platinum blonde hair and still believing that nothing was going to change shrugged set the duration for a fifteen minutes and hit enter. Edwin having cleaned up the lab as he was told decided to reward himself with joining his older brother in the weight room Salas had built for them to keep them happy. Alanis was just running on the treadmill.

“Sup bro huff huff I was just getting in some cardio after putting in some major bench lifts!”

Edwin smiled “Sounds good!”

Edwin picked up the free weights and began to work out his triceps. After a few minutes Edwin was going to switch arms when he glanced over at his brother and dropped the 50 pound weight on the gym floor staring in disbelief as Alanis’ hair had started sprouting longer moving a strand out of his chiseled handsome lantern jawed face.

“What the shit?! I just got my hair cut last week! Ayo Edwin why are you looking at me like that?”

Peering at the adjacent posing mirror Alanis stopped his jog and freaked out as his hair had grown to his beefy shoulders and beyond as it became increasingly less curly as it shifted from black to brown, then red and eventually blonde as it reached his lower back and became very shiny a luscious salon style mane of hair. Alanis was freaking out to say the least as he ran his fingers through the freshly sprouted hair.

“Holy crap what’s happening to me right now?! Edwin don’t just stand there take me to the hospital!”

Edwin snapped out of his trance shaking his head

“Come with me I can fix this and explain on the way.”

Alanis stared at his brother quizzically

“Okay bro but if you can’t fix this I’m going to the hospital and I’m going to put a beat down on you after for whatever you did!”

As the two twenty something bodybuilder brothers were walking back to the lab Edwin told Alanis about the app leaving out certain details to manipulate the situation he wasn’t very bright but his older brother was even more of a muscle bound nit-wit and a somewhat gullible one at that. After explaining in a boiled down simplified manner for his dim witted brother Alanis finally felt confident enough to chime in.

“So like this computer thingy can change hair and clothes?”

Edwin satisfied with his manipulation of his gullible bodybuilder brother said yes in a cool and contemplative manner. Booting up the app and selecting his brother and showed him his nude avatar on the screen Alanis was mystified.

“Woah that looks just like me! Ok change me back bro!”

Edwin’s silly gullible brother Alanis stood in front of a reflective observation glass window awaiting to be reverted. Unfortunately for him his brother was devious and perverted and didn’t want Alanis back to normal so he made a different change. Clicking the command prompt mode Edwin put in a special prompt for Alanis.

[This muscular man knows and accepts the app and is excited to become more appealing and attractive for his brother and lover Edwin]

Hitting enter Edwin gulped as his alpha male older brother’s demeanor changed twirling his platinum blonde locks in his hands and pouting. His voice was breathy and effeminate despite still being a deep brassy baritone.

“ Eddie why haven’t I changed more baby, are you like mad at me or something?”

Edwin was overjoyed and slightly overwhelmed sweating as he spoke to his flirty older brother. Well I was thinking you’d look good with…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bigger muscles

*Noteb*
2. More years (AP)

*Noteb*
3. Breasts

*Noteb*
4. Fuller lips

5. A combination of changes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Francois Dillenger (UN: juicepop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RoyalJelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/3417640-Alanis-and-Edwin-Jackson-Salas-musclehead