*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2669462-Silicon-meet-silicone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2192395
A tale of wishes gone wrong, lust, and growth.
This choice: Candi wished for bigger titties.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Silicon, meet silicone

    by: RoyalJelly
Candice took a second, looked over at Bruce, and rolled her eyes as he stared at his father's computer. He thought he was the smart one in the relationship? Candi had to literally fake illiteracy to make Bruce feel better about himself and keep the fancy-new-silicone-money rolling in. Now he was staring, dumbstruck at a computer program that either A: was his dad's weird form of fetish roleplay, or B: literally had the power of a god. Thank god he was hot and decent in bed; the prenup didn't leave much room for her to get anything if she lost her patience.

To be fair, finding out that your dad had a John Carpenter fetish must be a bit much to take in.

To be even more fair, it was difficult for Bruce to be any kind of struck other than dumbstruck.

Bruce blinked, apparently not noticing Candice as she stood. Honestly, this day was pretty awesome. If her suspicions were right, she could warp reality in a few strokes of a keyboard and get whatever she wanted in life. If her suspicions were wrong, she could plant a seed of doubt into Bruce's mind, work up his insecurities, play them for all they were worth as he tried to forget the time he thought his dad was a sex-wizard, and still get most of what she wanted in life. Honestly, at this point she was doing way better with her life than she ever thought she would. Amazing how far an acting degree, a fetish for cosmetic surgery, and an even bigger fetish for bizarre proportions were able to get her.

Candi sighed in a mixture of contentment and exasperation as she swung her hips away from Bruce. Life was awesome, and hubby dearest was too stupid to understand why. Ah well, she thought as she swung the silicone wrecking balls of her buttocks at Bruce's shoulder, sometimes you had to be a bit forward. Or, like, backward. Teehee.

The force of the blow sent Bruce flying. A giant weight on a pendulum can do that to a man, Candi found, and she had to keep herself from riding the nearest hard object every time she remembered. She practically came the first time she knocked a man out with her ass. He never saw it coming, but the look of vacant, unconscious bliss on his face...she returned to reality with a shake of her head.

"Like, sorry Brucie!" said Candi, "I really, really wanna find out if this is real and I know my big booty didn't hurt you." She didn't bother looking down as she planted herself in front of the computer. "I'm gonna make a wish!" She gave herself a moment of thought. What she wanted was obvious, but if she was going to go hog wild with dark magic, she had to be smart about it. How to phrase her wish?

"I have giant boobies," she giggled as she typed, "and now matter how giant they get, I'll still be able to move like a normal person without a problem!" She tapped Enter, and glanced over at Bruce. He was staring up at her in confusion.

"I...I thought you couldn't...." Oh shit. Right. She forgot that bit of the act.

"I know how to read fun words, silly!" She hoisted her gigantic ass off the ground and strode over to the middle of the room. "Now keep an eye on my girls!"

"I...I thought you didn't believe in..." Christ, he was getting annoying. Most men with his inclinations would kill for a chance to shut up and stare at her.

"It doesn't matter, Brucie!" she said, "If it doesn't work, you'll get to watch me bounce my big boobies, and if it does, well..." She trailed off as she felt an unusual tingling in her chest. "Whoopsie! Looks like it might be working!" She looked down.

It was all she could do to keep from swearing out loud in surprise. Something was happening, all right. She felt a slight twinge in her breasts, around the tissue that was surrounding her implants, and then the skin felt...cold? Yeah, cold. But it was getting warmer, then numb, and then...

In an instant, a sensation erupted in the deepest reaches of Candi's breasts. That shouldn't happen, she thought to herself. unless...

Candi considered what life would be like with tits made of living silicone for the briefest second before the mere feeling of life in her breasts turned into a rush of pleasure. "Oooooh, fuck!" she cried as she fell forwards, mercifully landing on a pair of enormous cushions that presently could only feel pleasure. "Oh fucking hell!" She shoved a hand towards her soaking pussy. She could feel a wave of skin starting to crawl up and down her body, cushioning more and more of her as her feet started to lift off of the ground. She groaned in pleasure as she rubbed at her crotch before finally moving both hands to her swelling breasts, grinding her hips against them as she squeezed. Oh god, this was better than anything she ever felt before, and that included the time in college that she popped a molly and strapped herself into Bruce's dad's hydraulic fucking machine. She could feel each inch--no each liter, cubic foot, fuck who even cared, of her breasts grow out past the top of her head, then the top of her feat, as she rubbed herself against her newly-grown tits.

Out of curiosity, she opened her eyes to see how she was progressing. At this point her head was even further off the ground than it would have been if she was standing in her bare feet. Bruce had stood up, and was staring at her in a mixture of disbelief and arousal. She could see her breasts pulsing rhythmically under her, like a slow motion video of a water balloon being filled. She barely kept herself from drooling as a surge of growth lifted her gaze to be even with Bruce's own.

"Hey there, honey," she purred, "looks like I'm the taller one in this relationship no-ah-ah...AH!" She surged up another foot off the ground as she game, her breasts growing to match the climax of her arousal. She caught her breath and looked around. Nothing was in her field of vision except for some walls, some more walls, and, of course, the all-encompassing expanse of her bustline. "Oh yeah," she muttered to herself, not even bothering with the bimbo voice, "I was supposed to be able to move." She rolled to one side, but her breasts didn't cooperate. She leaned backwards, trying to roll herself back. Nothing. She was about to give up hope, when a voice whispered in the back of her head.

Peasants walk. Queens ride in a single chariot. You have two now.

Candice puzzled for a moment. As far as cryptic magic messages went, it left a bit to be desired. How could she use her breasts to mov--

Candice slapped the silicone mass beneath her in delight as she felt her two-ton-tits start to shrink and grow of their own accord, rolling her comparatively tiny body forward. She stared down at Bruce, a Cheshire-Cat-tier grin spreading over her collagen-saturated lips as he stammered. Yup, that's right, she thought. Your wife is a sex goddess with giant silicone-amoeba-tits. Soak it in, babe. She glanced down at the admittedly-large tent being pitched in his jeans, then shifted her gaze over to the computer, and made a decision.

"Yoink!" she cried. She snatched the laptop out of her idiot husband's reach and rolled back up onto the sexiest cushions the world could have provided her.

"Candi, wait! What's going on?! What are you doing up there?!" Little jolts of arousal surged through Candi's gloriously-disproportioned body as she could feel Bruce trying to climb up to see her. She pulsed one of her boobs, sending him sprawling to the floor.

"Sorry honey," she told Bruce, "I have to drop the act for a second. This could be the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I...but...what's going..."

"Keep your pretty mouth shut and it could be the best thing that ever happened to you too."

Bruce stopped stammering. Amazing. He really could be a good husband when he realized that his job was to shut up, look good, and let Candi do what she wanted. She really would need to reward him for this.

But how?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RoyalJelly (UN: royaljelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RoyalJelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2669462-Silicon-meet-silicone