*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192897-Photomerge-Deluxe/cid/3015585-Merged-Image-of-Lewis-and-Mike
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2192897
A strange version of Photoshop...
This choice: He fuses with someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Merged Image of Lewis and Mike

    by: Ctbro
You decided to use a picture of yourself in one of the slots. It, taken a few days ago, was an amazing shot of you dunking the ball in a pick-up basketball game. You were the first to admit not being an athlete, but the image excellent. It almost seemed like you were a pro, so focused. You smiled to yourself as you dragged and dropped it into the first slot.

"Since I am doing an action shot..." You spoke out loud before smirking at another photo. "Who better than The Hoplite" It was a nickname you coined for your best friend Mike. Being a history buff, you imagined Mike as an ancient greek warrior and athlete, reincarnated into the modern times. Not that he or your were greek, but you still felt the name fit. You had accidentally said the name out loud at a party, and surprising you, it stuck. Considering your school mascot was a Gladiator, it was not that far off.

You rubbed your eyes, taking some time to find a good shot of your friend. Finally, you found an image of him going for a slam dunk. You figured that the images should be similar enough to make it easier on whatever program this was. Dragging and dropping the image into the second slot, a spinning wheel appeared for a few moment before the two images were placed side by side.Then, a few seemingly routine prompts appeared, one after another.

'Do you want to merge these two images?' was the first prompt. You answered, 'Yes'.

'Background from image one or image two?' was another prompt. You paused for a moment, and decided to use the second image, the one from your friend's photograph. It was the gym in the background with a lot of fans. After selecting, the image of yourself and Mike were side by side in the same background.

Then, the photoshop-like tool bar appeared. "Wow!" Your mouth fell open from all of the options. You had figured this was some simple, fun program to terribly mix two images together. A brief tutorial popped up, giving you some of the names and descriptions for most of the tools. As it turned out, not all of the tools were accessible with the base version. Even without all of the tools at your disposal, you had lots of options. "This could be a fun way to spend the morning." you said aloud.

You selected the model tool, allowing you to choose which pose both images were in. You liked your high flying shot better, so you selected yourself. To your surprise, Mike's image adjusted to your image's pose. Both of your left hands were outstretched for different orange basketballs. Then you selected one of the sliders, conveniently called 'merge' and pulled it to the opposite side. Instantly, the image of your and Mike disappeared. In he center was one teenaged boy, with an outstretched left hand touching one ball. They guy, you took as being the merge of the two of you, had a lighter tan with with thinner, more lean muscles.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StormSea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192897-Photomerge-Deluxe/cid/3015585-Merged-Image-of-Lewis-and-Mike